American Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • leo from jersey
    Veteran
    • Apr 2007
    • 6208

    #61
    Hensley cheering Skillings 3 -- good teammate

    Comment

    • Gmann
      Distinguished Member
      • Feb 2019
      • 798

      #62
      I love that the refs are letting them play and not calling all the ticky tack fouls.

      Comment

      • BearKatz
        Veteran
        • Oct 2014
        • 3227

        #63
        Up 20pts... The beat down is on!!

        Comment

        • leo from jersey
          Veteran
          • Apr 2007
          • 6208

          #64
          ok at the 5 minute mark put in the others give the guys a rest for Houston

          Comment

          • longtimefan
            Veteran
            • Mar 2009
            • 5497

            #65
            Started slow, things changed when Skillings came in. UC 65-31 since.

            Comment

            • longtimefan
              Veteran
              • Mar 2009
              • 5497

              #66
              Last game against Temple. I wouldn’t mind keeping them as an OOC opponent.

              Comment

              • BearKatz
                Veteran
                • Oct 2014
                • 3227

                #67
                Skillings...WOW!!!!!!!

                Comment

                • leo from jersey
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 6208

                  #68
                  put in REED

                  Comment

                  • leo from jersey
                    Veteran
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6208

                    #69
                    and here he comes

                    Comment

                    • leo from jersey
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6208

                      #70
                      Anthony comes in before Hensley

                      Comment

                      • Gmann
                        Distinguished Member
                        • Feb 2019
                        • 798

                        #71
                        Impressive!

                        Comment

                        • GoBearcats31
                          Super Moderator
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 11779

                          #72
                          Regardless of what happens tomorrow and any potential postseason play after the AAC tourney -- really happy for the entire team and also the fans for this one.

                          I didn't get to see all the game, but what I did -- that was fun!

                          Comment

                          • London 'Cat
                            Super Moderator
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 4338

                            #73
                            A 30 point win against a team that has been a difficult opponent for UC. On to the semifinals.

                            Comment

                            • longtimefan
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 5497

                              #74
                              Originally posted by GoBearcats31
                              Regardless of what happens tomorrow and any potential postseason play after the AAC tourney -- really happy for the entire team and also the fans for this one.

                              I didn't get to see all the game, but what I did -- that was fun!
                              When you consider what he inherited two year ago, CWM has done a **** of a job. Clearly he was the right hire. The development of some of these guys has been remarkable.

                              Comment

                              • Rufus
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2019
                                • 2696

                                #75
                                I will confess the JD has been a much better player and teammate since coming off the bench. Kudos to him and his effort. As much as I was down on this entire team after managing just eleven points a half against NKU, I am now excited for a possible upset against Houston. Would love to send Sampson home with a grimace on! Let's go 'cats

                                Comment

                                Responsive Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...