Xavier 12/9 6:30 FS1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    Jizzle is the best player on the floor tonight.
    And he barely played in the 2nd half.

Comment

I think the season will show that UC had the better team this year, but they lost…AGAIN!
      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Skillings, Lukosius, and Frederick combined to be 2-20.
        My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Coach should have put Newman on Oliveri much earlier. Oliveri had 6 three’s, but none after Newman took him. I also wonder what Rayvon could have brought to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
            And one of the makes was meaningless right at the end. Yet Rayvon is not playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
              two of those need screens to hit and the cats didn't work as a team on offense

Comment

Now watching the Nutcracker with the wife

Comment

UC 10-16 from the line, Eggs 22-26. Lost at the FT line, again.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                    UC 10-16 from the line, Eggs 22-26. Lost at the FT line, again.
                    also the shoot first wretched shot selection instead of looking for an open man. Oh for a floor general to take control.

Comment

• How about next year we play a couple of good teams before this game. We weren’t ready, because we haven’t really been tested yet. I still think UC will have the better season, glad this is over, and time to move on.

Comment

• Think james might have been hurt/gassed in the second half. Looked like he was.cramping/havinf back spasms at the end of the first half. Newman os a.straoght up winning player. Wish more pf them showed up tonight. Knew we were on trouble when delaware beat them. Sigh.

Comment

• We saw what it is like when the 3s are not falling -- need some work

Comment

• aziz, though he changes some shots for sure, has been a bit of a disappointment, tell me why I'm wrong...expecting too much?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                              aziz, though he changes some shots for sure, has been a bit of a disappointment, tell me why I'm wrong...expecting too much?
                              He had much better creators around him at Utah Valley.

Comment

• I’m disappointed with the offensive rebounding
                                X controlled the boards most of the game on their defensive end. We put up a shot and race back on D
                                other than Newman, we didn’t play any real defense. Very disappointed, but they’re going to have to man-up in Big 12
                                if they want to get to post season play

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X