Way Too Early '24-25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zykarious View Post
    Reed has a logjam of veteran players in front of him. I'd love to see him earn more minutes, but he's going to have to beat out Simas and/or Mitchell to start.
    Yeah, that's a tough call, but I can see Reed being the small forward, in a traditional sense. With the talent on this team, playing time will be be hard to earn. One thing I won't count on is Wes giving the starting rrole to a transferee, just for future recruiting. Mitchell will have to earn it too. It also will come down to team chemistry and always having a go to defender on the court. Reed has chemistry with Simas and Skillings. I'm glad it isn't my call.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Seems like all this roster discussion is better suited for the thread "Offseason Discussion and Predictions '24-25"

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Seems like all this roster discussion is better suited for the thread "Offseason Discussion and Predictions '24-25"
        I agree. I thought the same thing earlier today and forgot to type it out .
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Sorry, it's hard not to discuss starters and roster when making an argument the Bearcats are gonna be really good this season; however, I disagreee that roster discussion is better suited for offseason discussion/predictions when there is a specific thread title 24/25 Roster.

https://vb.bearcatnews.com/forum/bas...24-2025-roster
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Blue Ribbon Yearbook preseason top 25: #21 Cincinnati

2 - Kansas
            5 - Iowa State
            7- Houston
            8 - Baylor
            13 - Arizona
            21 - Cincinnati
            23 - Xavier

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget