No announcement yet.

Is Reallignment On The Horizon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when does the conference alignment ball start rolling again? I would think with the championship decided it would've started. Been really quiet on that front.

Comment

http://frankthetank.me/2014/02/06/it...ndom-thoughts/

Comment

Hopefully we hired our new guy because everyone in the big 12 loved him!
        Bleed red and black and everything else will take care of itself!

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          all it took to get Deloss Dodds to throw the support of the almighty University of Texas behind you was getting him liquored up on tequila shots."

http://frankthetank.me/2014/02/06/it...ndom-thoughts/
          I wonder if Del let Deloss have the worm.

Until there is a decision on having a conference football championship game to get into the four game play-off, the Big 12 will not budge. I am hoping that Maryland wins their case and the BIG takes a few stars from the ACC.

Then the SEC and Big12 take a few more of their stars. It's really looking like the Power Five will be Super Four. I just hope Bohn is reaching out to, meeting with, picking up the drinks tab with every contact he has, including the networks.

The AAC is ok for basketball, but so is the MEAC, MCC, Sun Belt, A-10, Big East, and C-USA. Cincinnati is a top football school, not yet and maybe never elite, but better than half of the schools in a Power/Super Conference.

Bottom line - We can compete and bring revenue to the table with our school size and large alumni base.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I thought that the NCAA was going to rule on the conference championship game this past December. What is their time frame for this?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
              I thought that the NCAA was going to rule on the conference championship game this past December. What is their time frame for this?
              I thought it would be after the bowl games when the NCAA meetings took place, but I'm not sure which set of meetings or if this was on the agenda.
              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Here's a turd in the punch bowl:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ment-era-ended

Comment

I hope conference realignment isn't over. I don't want to stay in the American especially in football. We will become irrelevant in football if we stay there. Whatever needs to happen I wish it would hurry up and get started!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Cat View Post
                    Wow, that article is filled with so much cr@p I had to clothespin my nose just to read it. The sad thing is that if ESPN says realignment is over, then it probably is.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X