No announcement yet.

Threads closing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must admit, this is the most highly moderated board I've ever been to. It's discouraging at times. Sometimes people need to vent. When it gets excessive, then you cut them off a bit, but heck...sometimes things are not always going to be positive.
    It is what it is, and pretending it's not, doesn't hide that fact.
    But hey, I'm not calling the shots, and whoever spends the most time/energy here needs to decide how they want the board to look.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishbearcat View Post
      I must admit, this is the most highly moderated board I've ever been to. It's discouraging at times. Sometimes people need to vent. When it gets excessive, then you cut them off a bit, but heck...sometimes things are not always going to be positive.
      It is what it is, and pretending it's not, doesn't hide that fact.
      But hey, I'm not calling the shots, and whoever spends the most time/energy here needs to decide how they want the board to look.
      It's their board. It's free. They can do what they want. You can get a full refund ($0) if you ask them.

Comment

Originally posted by jkwuc89 View Post
        Remember...we do this in our spare time and some things are easier to spot than others. Honestly, why does anyone really want to talk about Kennedy's arrest? We just beat Mississippi State for crying out loud and the football team is going to the Orange Bowl. I think we can find better ways to spend our forum time.
        Yeah, we could endlessly bitch and moan about ticket/Ucats prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Fan Since 1958 View Post
          It's their board. It's free. They can do what they want. You can get a full refund ($0) if you ask them.
          I pretty much said that in my last sentence.

Comment

Irish dont worry 58 didnt have his bifocals on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Fan Since 1958 View Post
              I still don't see why that's relevant. So we shouldn't complain about negative qualities of a service we typically enjoy using?

Comment

I do find it somewhat amusing that 4 of the last 5 threads in the "Where are they Now?" forum are locked, and of those 4 threads, 2 are about former UC coaches, 1 is about a former UC bball player, and 1 is about a former UC bball recruit who is also a former local prep player. And yet the forum description is "Discussion about Bearcat basketball and football alumni including players and coaches."

Comment

hahah that is funny! is there a answer??

Comment

The answer is this. Huggins is the elephant in the room, and he isn't leaving anytime soon. Like it or not. This will change in time, but until UC is highly successful, it probably won't. Just my slightly inebriated thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by iamspen View Post
                      I still don't see why that's relevant. So we shouldn't complain about negative qualities of a service we typically enjoy using?
                      You are welcome to complain, but if you expect change based on the complaint, there may be a disconnect.

I'd like all Bearcat football and basketball ticket prices to be cut in half. I can express that in various ways 100 times, but I don't think it will change.

So why should I complain for the 101st time?
                      Mike In Clifton

No sarcasm on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeInClifton View Post
                        You are welcome to complain, but if you expect change based on the complaint, there may be a disconnect.

I'd like all Bearcat football and basketball ticket prices to be cut in half. I can express that in various ways 100 times, but I don't think it will change.

So why should I complain for the 101st time?
                        Because it's free? Answering for them.

Comment

Then we agree on something, finally.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
                            Irish dont worry 58 didnt have his bifocals on.
                            I have special "computer" glasses for the same purpose. I wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by iamspen View Post
                              It's free. The only refund you can get is $0. There are other options if you want to use them. But you have to pay $ to do that.

Comment

Can we get some more threads closed. please?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X