No announcement yet.

Peach Bowl 1/1 12:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgia down one RB in James Cook due to a death in the family. This is Dalvin Cook's brother so anyone wondering why Dalvin wasn't playing on NFL Sunday, there you go.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-b...CHEBAKX5ODVRI/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Preview from Athlon

https://athlonsports.com/college-foo...-bearcats-2020
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I forgot to post this but this game will be on 4 ESPN channels. The normal brodcast will be on ESPN. ESPN2 Will have the Command Center (production view) and ESPNU will broadcast the Skycam view. ESPN Deportes will have the game in Spanish.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Doaks is dressed and on the field for warm ups. No sign of Wiggins yet
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Doaks and Wiggins are both out for the game.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Jake Renfro is also out
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

it's on go cats

Comment

That personal foul penalty by Hudson was Leon let type stupidity however there was no way that was the crown or top of his helmet he led with his face mask. hoping Metz can hold up here in the second half

Comment

Question for you football gurus. Is the kid from Georgia, wide receiver George Pickens, is he the son of former bengal carl pickens?

Comment

Costly ejection of Hudson caused the line to shift and put penalty prone Metz at tackle. They had plenty of opportunities in a close game but that seems to be a pivotal event.
                      "In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel." - former colleague to Jim Tressel as quoted in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

What a sad way to end the season. Lorenz Metz continues to have problems with moving too soon. Ejecting Hudson was a very bad thing for us. Still, we had a great season despite ourselves.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Ridder tried to throw deep on 3rd and short, and lost the damn football game. It's not the first time he did that this year, but this time it really cost them. That can't have been the play call, nobody could be that stupid. At this point I just hope Ridder declares for the draft, I'm done with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Binturong05 View Post
                            Costly ejection of Hudson caused the line to shift and put penalty prone Metz at tackle. They had plenty of opportunities in a close game but that seems to be a pivotal event.
                            As soon as that happened, I looked at my daughter and said that dumb play might very well cost us the game. We beat ourselves today. Heck of a season, but man, this loss stings.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                              Ridder tried to throw deep on 3rd and short, and lost the damn football game. It's not the first time he did that this year, but this time it really cost them. That can't have been the play call, nobody could be that stupid. At this point I just hope Ridder declares for the draft, I'm done with this.
                              This play cost UC the game. Had they run it and stayed in bounds, UGA does not have enough time to get into FG range. Feel bad for the players for that call.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                                That gave them another 35 seconds, which cost us the game.

B.C.
                                "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X