Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bearcatbret
    replied
    IU has only had around 6 sellouts. This was one of them. Their stadium is only around 56k so it is not like trying to fill a 100k stadium.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

This is going to be a complete mess staffing, bathroom and concession wise isn't it?
    Nailed it apparently. They were far from ready for the crowd. UC people are mad about it.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I think if we start slow like this at ND we're in trouble. Defense bailed us out several times. Lots of good takeaways from todays games.

I'm not sure what woke up Des in the first half but pretty sure it was the targeting penalty. That changed the game entirely.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    A nice summary of the game. Indiana football vs. Cincinnati highlights, analysis and score updates (indystar.com)

Leave a comment:

• richard k.
    replied
    Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post
    Great win. Need to win those type of games when you’re not playing your best
    At some point, maybe against Notre Dame in 2 weeks, playing only one half is gonna cost! It would be wonderful if on October 2 they put together two halves like the 2nd half (and, yes, I'll give the last 5 minutes of the first half as well today) - wouldn't that be impressive!

Leave a comment:

• UC4me
    replied
    The slow starts the past couple of weeks make me nervous, but the coaching staff has been doing a good job making half-time adjustments. Sure did not see the two touchdown win coming even into the third quarter.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Originally posted by Cliftonite View Post
    Cats' depth and talent starting to make a diff in the 4th, up by 6 despite something like 10 or more penalties, including 5 false starts and a horrible turnover that led to a short IU TD earlier. Just get out of there with a win, all that matters.
    Did you ever think that you would say that the Bearcats have more depth and talent than a Power 5 school. I love it.

Leave a comment:

• Pharmfam
    replied
    Great win. Need to win those type of games when you’re not playing your best

Leave a comment:

• Cliftonite
    replied
    Beavers having a **** of a game, dominant

Leave a comment:

• Cliftonite
    replied
    Cats' depth and talent starting to make a diff in the 4th, up by 6 despite something like 10 or more penalties, including 5 false starts and a horrible turnover that led to a short IU TD earlier. Just get out of there with a win, all that matters.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    I think that for the most part of this game, it is the worse play since Tubberville.

Leave a comment:

• UC4me
    replied
    Anyone on this board have eligibility left as a kicker? Anyone? Surely one of us is better than what we have right now.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
    Too many penalties. And Ridder is looking out of sync.

Ridders head isn't even in the game. Run out of bounds losing yards?

Leave a comment:

• UC4me
    replied
    If we lose, we have only ourselves to blame. These penalties are no continuing into the second half. Good grief.

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Nice recovery. Can the ‘Cats sustain it? That will be the question.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X