• Show
Clear All

• Greg7173
    replied
    this is really looking ugly.

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyCornHusker
    replied
    Too many penalties. And Ridder is looking out of sync.

Leave a comment:

• London 'Cat
    replied
    Awful start to this game. Cats completely outclassed.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    30- 21 IU the losers. That's my two cents

Leave a comment:

• True Bearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    I know the ticket office will have the amount of tickets sold via them but probably not numbers on people who bought elsewhere. Does anyone have a decent guess on how many fans we will have at this game?
    I would estimate anywhere between 8-10k Bearcat fans will be there.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I know the ticket office will have the amount of tickets sold via them but probably not numbers on people who bought elsewhere. Does anyone have a decent guess on how many fans we will have at this game?

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    From Dustin Dopirak of the Bloomington Herald-Times:

The last time Indiana drew more than 50,000 fans for a home game against an opponent other than Ohio State or Michigan was Nov. 17, 2007 when 50,741 came to see Indiana beat Purdue with a bowl berth on the line. No program other than those three has drawn more than 50,000 people to Memorial Stadium since Michigan State on Nov. 4, 1989, and no non-conference opponent has drawn 50,000 since Kentucky on Sept. 17, 1988. Cincinnati will be the fourth ever non-conference opponent to draw 50,000 people to a game at Memorial Stadium, joining Kentucky (1973 and 1988), Southern California (1981) and California (1969).
    This is going to be a complete mess staffing, bathroom and concession wise isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    A podcast from the IU side of things if anyone is interested https://open.spotify.com/episode/5xG...2Q&dl_branch=1

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    From Dustin Dopirak of the Bloomington Herald-Times:

The last time Indiana drew more than 50,000 fans for a home game against an opponent other than Ohio State or Michigan was Nov. 17, 2007 when 50,741 came to see Indiana beat Purdue with a bowl berth on the line. No program other than those three has drawn more than 50,000 people to Memorial Stadium since Michigan State on Nov. 4, 1989, and no non-conference opponent has drawn 50,000 since Kentucky on Sept. 17, 1988. Cincinnati will be the fourth ever non-conference opponent to draw 50,000 people to a game at Memorial Stadium, joining Kentucky (1973 and 1988), Southern California (1981) and California (1969).

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
    Are the refs going to be Big Ten refs?

B.C.
    Did you find anything? Most likely Big Ten refs, but I think our team is so disciplined it won't matter.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Some loving from the sports writers... Game Prediction: #8 Cincinnati at Indiana (msn.com)

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Iu - 16

uc - 38

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Tom Allen on Cincinnati: "I know they're not in a Power Five conference, currently, but they have Power Five personnel." #iufb

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat Chris
    replied
    Are the refs going to be Big Ten refs?

B.C.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    I saw in what article that UC is a 3.5 point favorite but the same article said UC by 10. It is difficult to judge Inidana because they played what appears to be a good Iowa team but them played a gawd awefull team. Their passing game stinks and their running game is average. On the same note, UC hasn't played anyone yet. However, both teams UC played are picked to win their conferences.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X