No announcement yet.

Tulsa 11/6 3:30 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not too concerned with what the Big 12 has right now. We had at least 3 dropped interception opportunities yesterday and at least 4 wide open drops on the offense. That is what concerns me. Neither side of the ball seems to be playing to their potential right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Here's the write up on post game comments from ESPN.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...t-style-points
      And here are the money quotes from the write up:
      "That's when we're at our best, when our backs are against the wall," Beavers said. "All we care about is winning the game. Winning is hard in college football."

Ridder said Fickell even got onto the players in the locker room after the game for not celebrating more.

"People can be disappointed ... and then you lose sight of really what this is all about, the ability to celebrate with those guys you work so hard with and sacrifice for," Fickell said. "Some people can strip the joy from it. As a coach, I'm not going to do that. I will probably go home and do it to myself maybe at some point in time, but I won't do it to them. I want them to enjoy it."

I say, let's just enjoy the ride, and don't let "others", whomever they may be, steal our joy.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X