No announcement yet.

College Football Playoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both lines got beat up pretty badly. The defense hung in as best as it could and made some plays but the offensive failures left them on the field far too long. I'm not totally sure what would have worked against Alabama. All in all great season and great group of guys. Maybe next year we win our New Years Bowl game.

Comment

• So does Denbrock announce today that he is going to LSU?

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...le-sources-say

Comment

• Originally posted by richard k. View Post

Might have been a LITTLE more respectable if the pass to a wide open receiver in the end zone doesn't get knocked down (tied the score at 7 and proved we could get into the end zone against them) and/or recover the muffed point and scored. Wouldn't have made a difference in the final outcome, they simply are a better team.
          Judging by their recent history, they are a better team than everybody else.

Comment

• OSU wins tonight so probably move ahead of us in the final AP rankings even though they have two losses and our only loss is to the defending National champs and probable next national champs. We are up against a national bias that is hard to overcome
            ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

• Hope to see Gino as new offensive coordinator and see what he can bring to the table. He already has proven to be a good recruiter.
              Also looking forward to seeing Prater as QB if he wins the position battle. I think that he can be even better than Ridder, who I think was great.

Comment

• What's going on with the Basketball and Recruiting forums?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                  What's going on with the Basketball and Recruiting forums?
                  https://vb.bearcatnews.com/forum/fee...-1-site-issues
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

At this point, does it really matter? Only twice did Alabama score less than 27.
                    Not sure if my sarcasm made it through. I think they did belong. I would have preferred holding them to 20. It felt like they were in it for more than half the game but not enough went our way. Proudly Bearcat.
                    Josh Rexhausen
                    CE'99

Comment

• I believe that UC proved that you could do it with a bunch of 2 and 3 star recruits. UC showed that they can develope players into great players. Sometime, the undersized kids do not get enough interest in high school. We have the athletes, we just do not have the size yet. I hope that making the jump to the Big 12 will allow us to get the size to match our athletes.

Comment

• I think this says a lot of what we all feel. TUCKERMAN: On the Scars of Success - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Comment

• Is it my imagination or is the coverage of the upcoming championship game seem almost secondary to the buzz from the semi finals. I think the Bearcats were THE story and I was amazed at how much pub they got. The days leading up to our game were electric nationally and I think anyone who wasn't an Alabumma fan became Bearcat supporters.The championship game is certainly a let down for us but I sense the air has gone out of the event nationally as well. Most people are asking, "can they both lose??"
                          It really feels good for our program to rub elbows with the blue bloods and come away with a media victory. People are tired of the same old story and sick of promoting the entitled. The Bearcats broke through and hopefully going forward the committee and voters can see the benefits.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                            We have the athletes, we just do not have the size yet. I hope that making the jump to the Big 12 will allow us to get the size to match our athletes.
                            At what position do you think we don’t have the size?

Comment

• Well, we got pushed around a lot on both the O and D lines. We may have pretty good starters but we do not have the depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

At what position do you think we don’t have the size?
                                It's not JUST size. It's size with athleticism.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X