This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Search

Since we’ve been around forever and have gotten good at this coaching turnover thing, who do you want ?

Brian Hartline
    Deion Sanders
    Jesse Minter
    Willie Fritz ( who is about to land at GT)
    Kerry Coombs
    Gino Guidugli
    Mike Tressel

add more if you have them
    Last edited by Lobot; 11-27-2022, 07:39 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Kudos to Luke. Thanks for all you did. We wish you well. Thanks and congrats to Kerry as interim, this is your time to shine, but likely not a candidate.

Next Man In?

Jimmy Chadwell?

Jesse Minter?

Prime Time?

Willie Fritz?

Matt Campbell?

Brian Harsin?

Scott Frost?

Jim Leonhard?

Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Now with Luke Fickell moving laterally to Wisconsin the University of Cincinnati finds itself looking for a new football coach. If I was Cunningham I would be calling right now .

Deion Sanders
      Tom Herman
      Jamey Chadwell
      Jesse Minter

With the program moving into the Big XII Cincinnati does not need a prove it coach, they can hire an established head coach to push the program further. It is going to be an interesting few days.

Comment

Do you think that different agents representing coaches have already reached out to Cunningham? I think that we all want a coach that can win, recruit, and remain at UC. Do you really think that Deion is ready for primetime?

Comment

Prime Time may be out as Colorado offered him their coaching position.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
            Do you think that different agents representing coaches have already reached out to Cunningham? I think that we all want a coach that can win, recruit, and remain at UC. Do you really think that Deion is ready for primetime?
            I’m sure there are probably dozens of guys reaching out. We need a guy who can recruit Ohio.

Comment

Deion is out

Comment

, ^^ I was thinking the same thing about recruiting. Keep the "State of Cincinnati", the "513", 100-mile to 300-mile radius...... That is one reason to keep Coombs on the staff.

Comment

This is a duplicate thread..... can we merge the two?

Comment

https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...e-luke-fickell

Comment

Press conference at 6:15 tonight with Cunningham
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                        They don't call him Primtime for nothing.

Comment

He’s not coming here despite ties to the Reds. This is not his recruiting area and not the area he’s from or played in. It would be a big splash in the media and probably fail spectacularly.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I like a few. One I like Jesse Minter as I watched his defense and I liked his Dad. Rick still has connections and he left honorably. I think we have a realistic shot at him. If we need HC experience Jason Candle. These are not pie in the sky names. Above all keep Kerry and go after Mickens. The rest is the new HC choices.

Comment

John Cunningham news conference at 6:15 PM.
                              https://twitter.com/mrkeithjenkins/s...B8_q9jsEbZsGag

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X