Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I want all the best recruits, didn't we get mad concerning some of our recruits following LF

Comment

• Originally posted by RedDog View Post
      I hope we retain Gino and Coombs for continuity and Ohio ties. Gino can then have the job next time.
      This would only help the situation...

Comment

• Originally posted by RedDog View Post
        I hope we retain Gino and Coombs for continuity and Ohio ties. Gino can then have the job next time.
        I hope so, but doubt it. Gino is a great guy who had first shot at OC under a conservative coach held in check. Per Justin Williams, Gino is leving, but I am hopeful that was reactionary.
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat1996 View Post

This would only help the situation...
          I would suspect KC would be staying.

Comment

• Satterfield is official.

https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsFB/sta...68907568799745
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Much better choice in my opinion than either of the MAC coaches that we were supposedly choosing between.

Comment

• Solid hire. Very experienced as a HC. Did very well at App St. U of L kinda so-so, but I don't count the Covid years against him. This is about as good as I think they could do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  "Scott Satterfield is a proven winner, a relentless competitor and a culture builder," Cunningham said. "He's an innovative offensive mind and a leader who develops men on and off the field. He's the perfect fit to grow this program and lead us into the Big 12 next season and beyond. I'm thrilled to welcome Scott, his wife, Beth, and their three children, Bryce, Isaac and Alli to Cincinnati."

"I am honored to be the next head coach at the University of Cincinnati and am looking forward to building on the winning tradition this program has had over the last 20 years," Satterfield said. "My family and I have admired this university and athletic department from afar for many years. I'm excited to take Cincinnati into the Big 12 this fall and ready to compete for championships. I'm most looking forward to meeting the current team and beginning to build relationships with these young men. We will hit the ground running today. Go Bearcats!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MI Bearcat View Post
                    Much better choice in my opinion than either of the MAC coaches that we were supposedly choosing between.
                    No doubt. The Mac coaches had to be emergency fall back options.

Comment

• I'd feel a lot better if he loses the visor. Reminds me of a cross between BK and BJ.

Comment

• Oops wrong thread. RIP this thread though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                          Oops wrong thread. RIP this thread though.
                          I didn't realize there was a thread on visors

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat1996 View Post

I didn't realize there was a thread on visors
                            HAHA -- i meant i posted something in the wrong thread

Comment

• Can we merge this with the Satterfield thread or archive this conversation? Everything Satterfield can be discussed in that thread as search is over.
                              Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• I am closing this thread as the coaching search has concluded.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X