This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

people hate change and love the known. Gino is not qualified for this job. ****, he’s not qualified to be offensive coordinator at Wisconsin.
    One question. Did anyone think Evan Prather was ready last Friday?

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

One question. Did anyone think Evan Prather was ready last Friday?
      It was his first start against the best defense in the conference. Under the circumstances, he played well enough to win the game. The receivers dropped so many balls, which would also likely happen if Bryant was able to play. It has been a problem all season.

Comment

• Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

It was his first start against the best defense in the conference. Under the circumstances, he played well enough to win the game. The receivers dropped so many balls, which would also likely happen if Bryant was able to play. It has been a problem all season.
        I thought he was nervous the whole game and overthrew. I do want him to do good and hope he gets coached up.

Comment

• Of course the vibe from LF didn't help. Evan didn't have a chance at the end of the first half.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I thought he was nervous the whole game and overthrew. I do want him to do good and hope he gets coached up.
            He did overthrow many passes. But many should have been caught but were dropped, and at critical times.

Comment

He did overthrow many passes. But many should have been caught but were dropped, and at critical times.
              I am for him. Looking back, he had not the best of circumstances. I just expected more development this year from the highest recruit ever. Perhaps LF just played the starters in hopes of having the best record for his stepping stone. Who knows? I just don't have confidence in Gino at this time.

Comment

• The infamous "Buckeye Scoop" (see below) is reporting Brian Hartline is interviewing with UC
                https://twitter.com/BuckeyeScoop/sta...49169255632912 (links to a paywalled message board)

Comment

• Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

people hate change and love the known. Gino is not qualified for this job. ****, he’s not qualified to be offensive coordinator at Wisconsin.
                  Heck, he's barely, if that, qualified to be OC @ UC (much less Head).

Comment

You've got to remember, this was Evan's first start in 3 years, since his last high school game, and I thought he had a good game. His presence totally changes the dynamics for the opposing defense. With Ben, our opponents didn't have to commit an LB to spy on the QB and the LB could drop into pass defense or run a delayed blitz. With Evan, the Tulane defense had to respect his ability to scramble and that opened up our best run game of the season, against the best defense we've faced all season. Evan didn't lose this game; the defense did - just like they did at UCF too.

Comment

• Corporateballa, is absolutely correct I like Gino and what he means to this program but it was obvious that he was learning on the job as OC this year. He may turn out to be an excellent OC and even head coach one day. But He is not the man to transition us into a newer, and more competitive conference next season. Not right now anyway.

Comment

• Urban Meyer may not get the job or even want it. But he is not a Petrino, Kiffin, Freeze or Mike Leach. What I know is he has been successful at every stop. He has run a clean program every school he has coached. He turned OSU program over to his OC. He knows how to win and most important he is a Bearcat alum,

Comment

• Originally posted by JBB View Post
                          Urban Meyer may not get the job or even want it. But he is not a Petrino, Kiffin, Freeze or Mike Leach. What I know is he has been successful at every stop. He has run a clean program every school he has coached. He turned OSU program over to his OC. He knows how to win and most important he is a Bearcat alum,
                          You misspelled most important he is a misogynistic womanizer who protected a sissy guy who beat his wife.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Oh pure of heart…..let us not cast stones upon those who have sinned and have need of redemption

Comment

• [QUOTE=red_n_black_attack;n396548]
                              Yet we defended Huggs for foolin around

Comment

• Urban Meyers could come to Clifton and be successful and be gone as soon as he's rehabilitated his reputation. People seem to be forgetting the last big name coach we hired. Let's get someone on the way up, not down.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X