Coaching Carousel 2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching Carousel 2023

Might as well start this one off early. I hear Northwester is looking for a new coach.

Michigan State may be too

Comment

I didn't have Mel Tucker on my Carousel Bingo Card this year, but this is a gift for Michigan State if they can fire him for cause. They gave him a horrible contract (for them, not for him) and his alleged stupidity may get them out from under it.

Comment

The hot seat and Butch Jones is sitting in one. College Football Hot Seat Coaches After Week 2 (msn.com)

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
          The hot seat and Butch Jones is sitting in one. College Football Hot Seat Coaches After Week 2 (msn.com)
          Butch is colateral damage. A&M is trying throw Jimbo in the bonfire.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Top three candidates for the MSU job. I for one think that the OSU coach would jump at the chance to bail on the PAC 2. Top 3 Michigan State Football Head Coach Candidates in the 'Power Five' (msn.com)

Comment

Michigan St. is now open. Mel Tucker was fired for cause today?
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                Michigan St. is now open. Mel Tucker was fired for cause today?
                I'm Ron Burgundy?

Comment

Michigan State players can enter the transfer portal over the next 30 days because of a coach firing

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    Michigan State players can enter the transfer portal over the next 30 days because of a coach firing
                    That would be messed up timing if enough key players bolted mid-season. The entire program would be demoralized as they get their heads kicked in week after week.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

That would be messed up timing if enough key players bolted mid-season. The entire program would be demoralized as they get their heads kicked in week after week.
                      they can still play for MSU as this means they can talk to other schools

Comment

I’m surprised they’re not making the players wait until the season ends with all the transfer waiver issues. The rest of the coaches are still there. I used to know Harlon Barnett. He’s a good coach.,
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I read an article this morning about how coach Prime should be fired and will probably end up with a lawsuit against him before the end of the season. It was based on his post-game presser and compared him to a pee-wee coach trying to get his son a lot of attention and that he is not ready for a Power 5 job. I will not put much into it until later in the season.

Comment

Deion Sanders just demoted his OC Sean Lewis. One of them should be available next year.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              Deion Sanders just demoted his OC Sean Lewis. One of them should be available next year.
                              interesting. a lot of folks thought that lewis should've gotten the uc job. i can't see any way that he'd wind up here - uc's not firing CSS for at least one more year, and, if CSS is calling the plays, i can't imagine a decent oc coming in - plus, CSS might not want the headache of looking over his shoulder, at "the next guy in line".

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X