No announcement yet.

Coaching Carousel 2023

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIss St. has fired Zach Arnett per On3. Jamey Chadwell (Coastal/Liberty) is a leading candidate.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      MIss St. has fired Zach Arnett per On3. Jamey Chadwell (Coastal/Liberty) is a leading candidate.
      Man, that is tough. He was filling in for Mike Leach.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Man, that is tough. He was filling in for Mike Leach.
        Yeah, it was 1st season as a HC. Odd thing is that the game that got him fired was a blowout loss against Jimbo Fisher.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Brady Hoke (San Diego State) is retiring

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...otball-buyout/

Evidently Jimbo Fisher's buyout is 75 Million dollars.

Comment

Apparently Chadwell tweeted today and forgot to turn off his location, and the tweet showed it was posted from "Starkville, MS" (home of Mississippi State, of course)

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

That would solve some problems. My wife told me yesterday during the game, that she was told that Cunningham did not want to hire Satterfield but was pressured by some pretty big boosters.
                Missed this earlier. Her source might not be 100% correct here but it’s very very close based on things I’ve heard.

This is the missing part of the equation for a lot people who keep wondering why this hire was made. Because someone at a much higher pay grade than John told him to do it.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Missed this earlier. Her source might not be 100% correct here but it’s very very close based on things I’ve heard.

This is the missing part of the equation for a lot people who keep wondering why this hire was made. Because someone at a much higher pay grade than John told him to do it.
                  Perhaps a former administrator at the University of Louisville...?

Comment

It is a well known fact that Chemical Engineers understand the intricacies of football coaching.

Comment

Nope. I checked that and they were never there at the same time.

As ar as I know the person in question is a donor. I'm not going to name the person because I don't want to tick them off either. I'm sure I'd hear about it from someone.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Nope. I checked that and they were never there at the same time.

As ar as I know the person in question is a donor. I'm not going to name the person because I don't want to tick them off either. I'm sure I'd hear about it from someone.
                        would they donate the $$$ for a buy out if things get worse?

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I think that's within the realm of possibility.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I think that's within the realm of possibility.
                            Groovy -- I am getting older and I can't stand to watch excrement on the field. If UC is going to field a team - win

Comment

Chip Kelly could be out at UCLA https://www.on3.com/college/ucla-bru...bruins-report/

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

How can it possibly get any worse?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X