• Show
Clear All

Northwestern is expected to hire its interim coach, David Braun

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      Northwestern is expected to hire its interim coach, David Braun
      it's done.

Comment

I saw an article where they were speculating that Jimbo F. would be a good fit for UC. They said the Satterfield experiment is a disaster. It was not written by a local.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
          I saw an article where they were speculating that Jimbo F. would be a good fit for UC. They said the Satterfield experiment is a disaster. It was not written by a local.
          Here it is.
          https://fansided.com/posts/5-college...r-01hf9vvsy6nt

Comment

Syracuse will be making a coaching change per reports

Comment

SU has now fired Dino Babers
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm all for giving Satterfield time, but would welcome Jimbo after only one season if only for any transfers who may follow him. I don't think Jimbo is truly on the way down.
                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  SU has now fired Dino Babers
                  This site has a lot of good intel on the 'Cuse search and candidates for HC at other schools:
                  https://www.nunesmagician.com/2023/1...ach-candidates

Comment

Tom Herman, former O$U coordinator, did great at Houston, and who was born in Cincinnati. Pay big dough now to CSS to get rid of him, or pay a lot more next year, when attendance is down 25%, and you end up firing him anyway.

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                      Tom Herman, former O$U coordinator, did great at Houston, and who was born in Cincinnati. Pay big dough now to CSS to get rid of him, or pay a lot more next year, when attendance is down 25%, and you end up firing him anyway.

B.C.
                      How much are you paying? It's a good argument, but still other people's money.
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

How much are you paying? It's a good argument, but still other people's money.
                        I asked Lobot if the person who demanded CSS had the deep pockets for the buyout. He said yes, but I would rather Lobot speak for himself.

Comment

If Herman gets the UC job, any measure of success & he will be gone in a heart beat!

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post

B.C.
                            Tom Herman would never get through the background vetting process with Cunningham and Pinto after some of the stuff that went on at tOSU. FAU can afford to take a chance on him. I don't think UC would hire him even if he were the top name available and UC was actually looking for new coach, which we aren't.

Jimbo Fisher is probably going to retire and he's solidly on the downside of his career curve. He doesn't need to work because of his huge settlement with A&M. I would bet his next stop is TV analyst.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I asked Lobot if the person who demanded CSS had the deep pockets for the buyout. He said yes, but I would rather Lobot speak for himself.
                              The main donor involved here can afford to get us out of this mess if it keeps trending south. The question is more will they want to admit a mistake if this blows up on them.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

The main donor involved here can afford to get us out of this mess if it keeps trending south. The question is more will they want to admit a mistake if this blows up on them.
                                I'm more disturbed by the fact that a Power 5 AD would allow such interference in the selection process. If true, then I have lost all respect and trust in Cunningham.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X