Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Bryon Threats is out. Ouch.

Donovan Ollie is out after transferring in last year.
    I'm torn on Threats. He was a good player, but sometimes lost control on the field. There were some costly penalties by him at pretty crucial points in the game. Both parties may be better served if he transfers.

Comment

James Camden of Anderson HS is out. LB on special teams.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Isaiah Cox (safety)

Comment

Stephan Byrd, RB

Comment

Seems like many of the guys opting for the portal are no longer listed on the 2023 roster, but some are. I wonder if there is anything there -- meaning guys who definitely will not be back versus guys the staff hopes to bring back? https://gobearcats.com/sports/footba...er/2023?view=2

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Seems like many of the guys opting for the portal are no longer listed on the 2023 roster, but some are. I wonder if there is anything there -- meaning guys who definitely will not be back versus guys the staff hopes to bring back? https://gobearcats.com/sports/footba...er/2023?view=2
              It think the site is under construction . Some seniors are listed and some are gone like Deshawn Pace. Makes me wonder if some of these guys weren't pushed.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Also, Mason Fletcher posted a GIF from the Smurfs with one of them sweeping (image description = "Cleaning Up") so read into that what you want...

Comment

Deshawn Pace entering the portal as a grad transfer

Comment

I like Deshawn's play. Since we do not know why he was suspended for the Oklahoma game, I will not speculate if this has anything to do with his transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                      I like Deshawn's play. Since we do not know why he was suspended for the Oklahoma game, I will not speculate if this has anything to do with his transfer.
                      My understanding is that Pace was upset about the Miami loss and got in a locker room fight postgame. I’m not sure who the fight was with.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Our team was horrible this year. I'm not losing any sleep over anyone who wants to leave in the transfer portal. Some of the guys who leave might have been part of our problem. Let's hope we can replace them with better players.

Comment

Cayson Pfeiffer is gone as a grad transfer. We do have another long snapper on the roster.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I might be wrong but mostly what I'm seeing here is Fickell recruits, which I expected, and transfers that couldn't break into the rotation going into the portal.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Justin Harris is out
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                Also, Mason Fletcher posted a GIF from the Smurfs with one of them sweeping (image description = "Cleaning Up") so read into that what you want...
                                I hope so.
                                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X