No announcement yet.

B1G Schools Under Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, I need to change the title of this thread to just B1G investigations.

Michigan suspended Harbaugh for 4 games and now it’s Minnesota and PJ Fleck’s turn in the barrel.

https://frontofficesports.com/former...der-p-j-fleck/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

More Northwestern activity - the latest including allegations of racial mistreatment per another lawsuit filed by an ex-player https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...atment-lawsuit

Comment

Lol. Harbaugh got suspended for 3 games, i.e the non conference season. Something about a cheeseburger?
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Lol. Harbaugh got suspended for 3 games, i.e the non conference season. Something about a cheeseburger?
          That's what he and the Wolverines' brass want people to believe. He had recruits on campus during the pandemic, which was prohibited.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

That's what he and the Wolverines' brass want people to believe. He had recruits on campus during the pandemic, which was prohibited.
            Ok, now I remember that. Isn't this the same things Jeremy Pruitt did at Tenn? There was a ton more going on there but seems similar.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Ok, now I remember that. Isn't this the same things Jeremy Pruitt did at Tenn? There was a ton more going on there but seems similar.
              It was a little bit different situation for Pruitt. He and his wife provided $60,000 in impermissible benefits to players. Pruitt and nine assistants were fired, and the NCAA vacated all 11 wins from the 2019-20 seasons.

I'm inclined to believe that, had Pruitt's teams not gone 16-19 in actual action in those two seasons, the Vols brass would've done more to try to fight his six-year show-cause. Harbaugh, by contrast, is winning now. He's exempt from major criticism in Ann Arbor at this point. After all, the Wolverines have beaten the Buckeyes each of the last two seasons.

Comment

I can’t tell if this is a Big Ten thread or just “big” thread. Arizona State has self-imposed a bowl ban this season stemming from ongoing NCAA investigation relating to the Herm Edwards era.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  I can’t tell if this is a Big Ten thread or just “big” thread. Arizona State has self-imposed a bowl ban this season stemming from ongoing NCAA investigation relating to the Herm Edwards era.
                  Wouldn't it be funny if it turns out that ASU winds up being the PAC champions?

Comment

It appears that Harbaugh is no longer suspended for the first 4 games.

Comment

Mel Tucker picked the absolutely wrong person to harass apparently. This should enable MSU to get out of the crazy contract they gave him.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-investigation
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...m/70679703007/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I truly hope that the investigation finds real evidence because right now it is she said, he said thing. I tend to trust the woman in these cases. It is sad that in this day and age, things like this still happen. You would think that with all of the fired coaches in both basketball and football, coaches would know better.

Comment

Tucker has been suspended. Sources - Michigan State fires Tucker amid harassment case - ESPN

Comment

Headline foreshadowing by ESPN here.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Seriously though. If you're going to do something like this as a coach, why would you pick her, of all people, to try it with? What a dumbass. He's married to an attorney and apparently proposed to her after their very first blind date (?!?). Not only is he not going to get the 80M left on his contract but anything he has in the bank is probably about to be half hers in the divorce. Lots of guys do dumb impulsive things like this a lot in life but you would think he would be smarter than than this with that huge contract MSU gave him.

Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X