No announcement yet.

B1G Schools Under Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSU is currently have a press conference where they will announce Tucker is fired per multiple reporters.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      MSU is currently have a press conference where they will announce Tucker is fired per multiple reporters.
      McMurphy might have to eat crow here. Looks like they suspended him without pay while they figure out how to terminate him for cause.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

McMurphy might have to eat crow here. Looks like they suspended him without pay while they figure out how to terminate him for cause.
        I believe that they will wait until the October hearing and then MSU will fire him immediately afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post

I believe that they will wait until the October hearing and then MSU will fire him immediately afterwards.
          That's what McMuprhy changed to. He's fired, they just have to go through the proper process at MSU. Will we see the Attorney from Mars show up here? Stay tuned...
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

MSU has provided Mel Tucker with Notice of Intent to end his contract per the Athletic
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That was the most expensive 30-minute phone call in history.

Comment

The statement from MSU is something.. Hide your eyes..

https://twitter.com/NicoleAuerbach/s...66834192146797
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Well Michigan fired up this thread up again with the cheating and sign stealing allegations.

There was a well placed rumor that in 2017, Michigan had fake students in Nippert stadium watching practice before we played them years ago. Makes me wonder if it's been going on that long for Michigan.
                  Last edited by Lobot; 10-23-2023, 06:15 PM.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ets-11-schools
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

MSU has provided Mel Tucker with Notice of Intent to end his contract per the Athletic
                      The hearing board found in favor of Brenda Tracey’s side of the story. Mel will be officially canned very soon.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Surprisingly this thread has been quiet re: Michigan, though maybe most are like me and are already "over it."

Just came here to state the obvious ... Jim Harbaugh is being represented by Tom Mars

Comment

I'm still trying to piece the conspiracy together. Advance scouting is not big deal, sign stealing happens during games but this Connor Stalions dude was on the CMU sidelines during a game against MSU scouting MSU. That's pretty egregious. Seems like they had an entire system set up to do this and that's a bit much.

I really do think that this has been going at Michigan longer than the Stalions guy has been around. Somebody in another thread mentioned FIckell kicking fake students out of a practice in 2017(?) before we played Michigan in Ann Arbor. I vaguely remember this myself and didn't think much of it at the time but I remember Fickell had something to say after that game. It might be interesting to go back and watch the tape of that one.

Speaking of Fickell, he's been quiet on this which I find surprising since he's dealt with it previously.

Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Harbaugh will not be allowed on the sidelines for the rest of the regular season (3 games); can coach during the week

Comment

According to the SI writer in Ann Arbor, Michigan regents discussed ditching the Big 10 if this was done without due process. This seems crazy and I don't think I would want to be Santa Ono right now.

According to Michael Rosenberg at SI, Thamel reported the suspension a full 30 minutes before The Big 10 notified UM. Bad look.
                              Last edited by Lobot; 11-10-2023, 07:54 PM.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Someone correct me if I am wrong. The no spying on signals is a Big 10 rule and not a NCAA rule. If this is the case, UM could say goodbye to the Big 10 and go join the SEC.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X