No announcement yet.

B1G Schools Under Investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan and Harbaugh have filed a restraining order against the Big 10 and Tony Pettiti, the conference comissioner. Now it's just stupid
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

So much for the Michigan cheating scandal being over with.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-nca...171243435.html
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Personnaly they fired the wrong guy. Harbaugh got suspend the 1st 3 games of the & the last 3. If Michigan had any integrity, they would fire Harbaugh immediately!

Comment

OK, this is just good old Level I recruiting violations from UM and Harbaugh. Notice of Allegations has dropped.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ing-violations
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            OK, this is just good old Level I recruiting violations from UM and Harbaugh. Notice of Allegations has dropped.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...ing-violations
            Funny, I did not realize that there were any recruiting rules left to violate.

Comment

Wow! Harbaugh is a big P.O.S.. If Michigan had any sense of decency they would fire him outright. How can a school keep a coach that was suspended for half ot he season?????
              No integriety what so ever. Money talks & Ethics walk.

Comment

This is hilarious. I'd love to bury this thread but the stuff keeps coming. I have it from several sources that the unnamed team in this article is tOSU. The company involved is almost entirely run by former tOSU video coordinators.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-denies-breach
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It should not come to anyone's surprise that all of these schools whose cupboards are chocked full of 5 star recruits are guilty of rules violations. Anyone with a teacup's worth of knowledge of human nature would know that with the onset of the NIL just gave these guys an unlimited amount of enticements to throw around. Then the media and sports talking heads are "shocked" that violations occur.

Comment

And I'll add this.Who is with me and believe justice would be served to remove Michigan from the playoffs entirely. If they do happen to win the championship and end up with the asterisk, how is that a determent from repeating this behavior. I say disallow them from playing any further games.

Comment

For you youngsters, SMU used to be a very good football team until they received the death penalty for what many programs are currently doing today. Since that time, the NCAA has been reluctant to hand down a death penalty due to the severe reactions that resulted with SMU. Southern Methodist University football scandal - Wikipedia

Comment

I can even tell you which restaurant in Dallas the old SWC folks met at to decide what the high school players were worth on the "market". It was a mob front
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UM is in trouble. PUNISHMENT HANDED DOWN: NCAA Hits Michigan Football Hard for Recruiting Violations | Fan Recap

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X