Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
    would he come to game if not coming here?
    and if he's not, is it poopy of him to show up?
    He was probably invited and can only benefit UC regardless if he signs or not

Comment

• Andre Morgan with a very upbeat post just now. Looks like something is up.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        Andre Morgan with a very upbeat post just now. Looks like something is up.
        What does it seem is up? I am not optimistic after reading the SI article where he is quoted as saying he has a better relationship with the entire staff at both USC and Michigan.
        Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 11-12-2022, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• You never close the door.

Comment

• A random thought, as I’m still very perplexed by this whole scrimmage.

Sycamore has a kid whose dad runs G3/ProCamps which runs a lot of local and national sports camps. They also were behind the UC Fan Fest NIL event. Feel like another UC NIL thing I’m forgetting. Maybe somehow there is some NIL stuff working in the background.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              A random thought, as I’m still very perplexed by this whole scrimmage.

Sycamore has a kid whose dad runs G3/ProCamps which runs a lot of local and national sports camps. They also were behind the UC Fan Fest NIL event. Feel like another UC NIL thing I’m forgetting. Maybe somehow there is some NIL stuff working in the background.
              Yeah I don't get it either. You generally don't travel 3 states away for a scrimmage. Holiday tourneys sure but not a scrimmage.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Two Michigan assistants made the trip down 75.

Wes, Chad Dollar and Andre Morgan also apparently at Sycamore.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  A random thought, as I’m still very perplexed by this whole scrimmage.

Ya think? Very surprised by your surprise.

Comment

• Has Page signed his LOI with USC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                      Has Page signed his LOI with USC?
                      The only source that indicates he has signed is on3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                        Has Page signed his LOI with USC?
                        Page did sign, per USC's website.

Comment

• In a recent article, Isaiah's mom expressed something to the effecct that their biggest concern is Wes has never handled a player with this high of expectations. I hope they can be assured Wes can both put in gameplan to showcase Isaiah's skills and also help him improve. If we were talking top rated big power forward or 7' center, maybe a creep of doubt, but Wes knows a ton about Isaiah's position.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Justin Williams:
                            - The plan right now is for 5-star 2023 PG Isaiah Collier to sit with his family & inner circle of coaches on Tuesday night to make a final decision before announcing his commitment Wednesday, sources told
                            @TheAthleticCBB.
                            - Those close to Collier maintain that he has yet to make (or at least has not disclosed) his final decision. Whichever program he chooses, Collier intends to sign his letter of intent on Wednesday as well, sources told @TheAthleticCBB.

Comment

• Discussion on Bearcat Journal board about how Isaiah Collier had a USC crystal ball prediction on 247 and that has now been removed by who ever had made that pick before. I believe that guy (Maryland contributor) has a perfect track record. So it doesn't mean Collier isn't going to USC and it could be as simple as the predictor not feeling fully confident enough and wanting to preserve his perfect prediction record. But I think that further backs up what people have said about how IC hasn't decided and/or that no one really knows.

Let the record show, that as of this morning:
                              - 247: no expert predictions
                              - Rivals: USC picks from Sam Kwiatkowski, Jason Stamm, Travis Graf, Rob Cassidy, Bryan Moss, Russ Wood (mid-September UC pick from Indiana contributor Keegan Nickson still there)
                              - On3: USC picks from Jamie Shaw (75% confidence) and Scott Schrader (70% confidence)

Also, the On3 prediction thing still has USC at 93.4%, UC at 2.3%. Just things to note if anything changes today or tomorrow before the announcement.
                              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 11-15-2022, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Is there a time for his announcement? My son has been asking me all morning already...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X