What inside info do you have?

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
      What inside info do you have?
      None, but that's what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.kenneth noisewater View Post

None, but that's what it is.
        So, you know nothing. Every team misses on most of the players they recruit, just keep naysaying and the odds are you’ll be right.

Comment

• Appears Michigan's full staff visited Isaiah on Friday https://twitter.com/DavisMoseley/sta...06130237362178

Comment

• Projected as the #2 NBA draft pick in 2024.

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/isaiah-collier/

Comment

• https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....isaiah-collier

Rivals' Rob Cassidy ranks the contenders for Collier. I expected it to be USC #1 and maybe UC #2 but... he actually has them tied for first.

"At this juncture it’s hard to separate the two schools at the top, as it feels very much like a 1A-1B situation, the order of which seems to fluctuate. I’d give the slight edge to the Bearcats as things stand, but I wouldn't feel comfortable betting so much as an artisan sandwich and a bag of overpriced gourmet chips on it just yet."

Comment

• Something popped up in the CBB news today. The NBA and NBA Players Association are renegotiating their Collective Bargaining agreement right now. The new CBA drops the draft entry age to 18. So we’re headed back to straight to the NBA from HS thing again.

I have no information that this what Collier was waiting on to make a decision but depending when that CBA takes effect it it certainly could change his recruitment because he would no longer have to worry about the one and done rule.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                  Something popped up in the CBB news today. The NBA and NBA Players Association are renegotiating their Collective Bargaining agreement right now. The new CBA drops the draft entry age to 18. So we’re headed back to straight to the NBA from HS thing again.

I have no information that this what Collier was waiting on to make a decision but depending when that CBA takes effect it it certainly could change his recruitment because he would no longer have to worry about the one and done rule.
                  I’ve seen one site rating him as the #2 pick in 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                    Something popped up in the CBB news today. The NBA and NBA Players Association are renegotiating their Collective Bargaining agreement right now. The new CBA drops the draft entry age to 18. So we’re headed back to straight to the NBA from HS thing again.

If that rule changes, I would guess he bypass's college straight to the NBA... What's the point in one year for someone like Collier...

Comment

• Oh Lord, if that rule changes the entire dynamics of recruiting will change. The blue bloods will no longer grab all the one and dones, drop back to recruiting 4 star players who might hang a few years (which is actually our current fish pond) and push everyone else down one wrung in the talent grab. It would take several years for the new system to play out and the dust to settle but eventually we might revert to strategy and team ball rather than 5 star street ball. The pecking order of appealing destinations might really change and I could see a scenario where it couls work to our benefit with a leader like Wes.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this would affect Collier - may not be until the 2024 class?

Comment

• On Isaiah Collier and how Cincinnati is recruiting the nation’s No. 1 point guard
                          ($) article from Justin Williams of The Athletic
                          https://theathletic.com/3609171/2022...ti-basketball/

Sounds like the staff has done a great job recruiting Collier and separately (not as a package) Page

Appears that Collier's nickname (or shorthand name) is Zay
                          Last edited by GoBearcats31; 09-20-2022, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                            https://basketballrecruiting.rivals....isaiah-collier

Rivals' Rob Cassidy ranks the contenders for Collier. I expected it to be USC #1 and maybe UC #2 but... he actually has them tied for first.

"At this juncture it’s hard to separate the two schools at the top, as it feels very much like a 1A-1B situation, the order of which seems to fluctuate. I’d give the slight edge to the Bearcats as things stand, but I wouldn't feel comfortable betting so much as an artisan sandwich and a bag of overpriced gourmet chips on it just yet."
                            I believe Cassidy is the same Rivals analyst who crystal balled Jizzie James to Cincy late last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                              I'm not sure if this would affect Collier - may not be until the 2024 class?
                              Correct, GB31. It won’t be in effect until after Collier’s freshman season. I hope he comes - he should be fun to watch play.

Comment

• Collier will soon be announcing ... a commitment date ;-)

https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...C8ne-i99ErAAAA

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X