Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black and Red Attack View Post
    Is there a time for his announcement? My son has been asking me all morning already...
    No - no one knows, and it could very well be one where he just announces on social media out of the blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Black and Red Attack View Post
      Is there a time for his announcement? My son has been asking me all morning already...

FYI....

Justin Williams:
      - The plan right now is for 5-star 2023 PG Isaiah Collier to sit with his family & inner circle of coaches on Tuesday night to make a final decision before announcing his commitment Wednesday, sources told

Comment

• $ article from Justin Williams: How Cincinnati established itself as a finalist for Isaiah Collier

https://theathletic.com/3898339/2022...nati-bearcats/

Comment

• Interesting, the guy at 247 who crystal balled Collier to USC has pulled his prediction. No 247 crystal balls now.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
            Interesting, the guy at 247 who crystal balled Collier to USC has pulled his prediction. No 247 crystal balls now.
            Who was that? And why do I suspect it’s Jerry Meyer?
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Who was that? And why do I suspect it’s Jerry Meyer?
              It wasn’t Jerry Meyer, I just seem to remember he was a Maryland beat writer Colby Giacubeno.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

It wasn’t Jerry Meyer, I just seem to remember he was a Maryland beat writer Colby Giacubeno.
                Ok that’s right. I always wondered how he would know in the first place.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Regardless, here's crossing fingers we enter the B12 with I.C. in tow. Would love to make a tremendous entrance into the greatest bball conference. We certainly can't fault CWM and the staff if it doesn't go down in our favor. In following this particular recruitment fairly close, I'm thinking CWM and his assistant head coaches attending the scrimmage @ Sycamore should speak volumes. We will all know tomorrow.

Comment

• Mike Bohn posted and deleted a tweet saying Collier to usc
                    L

Comment

• Do we have any Predictions today? I'll go out on limb, and say Collier shocks CBB... And picks UC over USC....

Comment

• Originally posted by Joco45215 View Post
                        Mike Bohn posted and deleted a tweet saying Collier to usc
                        It seems like a fake

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                          Do we have any Predictions today? I'll go out on limb, and say Collier shocks CBB... And picks UC over USC....
                          I'll still lean USC but -- on the heels of last weekend -- hard to not think UC is in this.

If it were me -- and I get that people have said IC had not made up his mind and was figuring it out on Tuesday -- I can't imagine standing on the sideline at a football game (five days before announcing) and chopping it up with the coaches if you knew you were about to give them bad news. Sometimes recruits like to take a last visit to get confirmation, one way or another, about one of their schools. So perhaps this visit (plus the UC fans at the scrimmage) helped him in his decision-making.

The optimist in me feels hopeful. I'd still guess USC/not overly confident in UC. But two weeks ago I would've said like 5% chance and now I feel like it's a lot closer to 40/60 or 50/50.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I'll still lean USC but -- on the heels of last weekend -- hard to not think UC is in this.

If it were me -- and I get that people have said IC had not made up his mind and was figuring it out on Tuesday -- I can't imagine standing on the sideline at a football game (five days before announcing) and chopping it up with the coaches if you knew you were about to give them bad news. Sometimes recruits like to take a last visit to get confirmation, one way or another, about one of their schools. So perhaps this visit (plus the UC fans at the scrimmage) helped him in his decision-making.

The optimist in me feels hopeful. I'd still guess USC/not overly confident in UC. But two weeks ago I would've said like 5% chance and now I feel like it's a lot closer to 40/60 or 50/50.

My Heart is UC... But? I can't get over the fact that the statement was made by the Collier Camp... " Wes has never handled a player of this caliber/high expectations" Something to that effect... If that's the deciding factor, Collier picks Michigan... But? I'm very hopeful Isaiah realizes Wes once played for a Blue Blood and knows how to guide/handle a player of this Talent!

Comment

• Announcing at 12:00 pm ET on his Instagram -- will USC coaches and fans be awake at 9:00 a.m.?

https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...01651391983616

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

It seems like a fake
                                The official Bohn account is this :@USC_mikebohn
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X