Arrinten Page 2023 GA PF 6'8 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

A better question is why one would attempt to read goat entrails in the first place, but I digress.
    As Larry the cable guy says " that's funny right there I don't care who you are "

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
      I'm hoping there's something to it as Page is holding up four fingers in his tweet. I'm liking it so far
      I’ll give it a shot. 4 members of the UC ‘23 recruit class? 2 down, 2 to go? Of course I have long history of being wrong, and I haven’t been a teenager since the early 70’s.

Comment

He's down to four schools, UC being one of them... pretty simple

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
          He's down to four schools, UC being one of them... pretty simple
          Sounds reasonable.

Comment

Page is headed west. Officially committed to USC.

Comment

That’s a big blow. My worry is Collier’s headed there too

Comment

Hopefully not. Would love to IC in bearcat colors. Hopefully we can turn our attention to getting Flory B to reclassify for 23. With RG, JJ, IC, and FB that would still be a fantastic if not unprecedented recruiting job. I think that would put us at least in the top three recruiting class and a very good entrance into the B12

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                  That’s a big blow. My worry is Collier’s headed there too
                  It could be a concern, but I think Wes is in fairly well with the top recruits because of his style and his connections from playing days. Rarely are the top recruits a package deal any more.
                  Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

In the exact words of Collier on Twitter "DON'T ASSUME"
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      In the exact words of Collier on Twitter "DON'T ASSUME"
                      That being said, I still think Collier will go to USC too unless something changes over the next month

Comment

Losing Page really stinks! I would say USC is definitely the frontrunner! I'm happy we landed James, and if we lose Collier it's not that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                          Losing Page really stinks! I would say USC is definitely the frontrunner! I'm happy we landed James, and if we lose Collier it's not that bad.
                          It wouldn't be that good either.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

It wouldn't be that good either.

Yeah, but only (1) and down... James was a huge commitment.... Trust, I would love to land Collier! and that speaks volumes for the Program landing one of the Top 3 Recruits in the Nation.

Comment

Hopefully Flory can reclass for 23. In my eyes, we need more PF in the pipeline. I’m not wowed by Viktor’s development and it’s hard to grow consistently as a team with 1 year grad transfers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                                Hopefully Flory can reclass for 23. In my eyes, we need more PF in the pipeline. I’m not wowed by Viktor’s development and it’s hard to grow consistently as a team with 1 year grad transfers.
                                Next to a legit PG which we just landed, A Starting PF is the highest Priority... Hopefully Flory reclassifies for 2023.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X