2024 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    UC among the many who have reached out to Zeke Mayo, a 6'4 junior at South Dakota State from Lawrence, KS (per Joe Tipton).

Zeke averaged 18.8 / 5.7 / 3.5 - including 19 points in an NCAA Tournament lost to Iowa State last week.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...7251/zeke-mayo
    Cut from his list. KU, OU, TX, Creighton
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

My hunches on some of this were wrong.
      End of the two big lineup?

Comment

My hunches on some of this were wrong.
        Go on……

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          End of the two big lineup?
          I expect three players in the portal on Tuesday. All in the front court. Other than that I'll wait until it's official.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Wes expressed his plan to move to a positionless roster and hire me to replace Loeffler.

/sarcasm

Comment

• who else is considered front court besides sage, vik, jamille and aziz? no one?

Comment

• Texas Tech’s Pops Isaacs reportedly plans to go into the portal

Comment

I expect three players in the portal on Tuesday. All in the front court. Other than that I'll wait until it's official.
                  Would Aziz or Jamille attempt a 3rd transfer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                    who else is considered front court besides sage, vik, jamille and aziz? no one?
                    Reed is probably

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                      Texas Tech’s Pops Isaacs reportedly plans to go into the portal
                      Seems everybody in Div 1 offered him out of HS, except UC.

Comment

I have expected that for a while. I expect our recruits and new transfers may just be an improvement. Three players mean room for a floor leader. Go CWM GO and get one.
                        Last edited by leo from jersey; 03-31-2024, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Reed is probably
                          I wouldn't count Reed, but him and Simas are the next closest thing to "front court players".

Doubt either of them is transferring though, if the report is accurate then I expect Sage, Vik and Reynolds to be gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by zykarious View Post

I wouldn't count Reed, but him and Simas are the next closest thing to "front court players".

Doubt either of them is transferring though, if the report is accurate then I expect Sage, Vik and Reynolds to be gone.
                            Where would Reynolds go? He is not able to transfer again, is he? I cannot see him transferring to a below D-1 program. Does he have professional level talent? I am curious. If Reynolds does NOT return, what are his options going forward?

Comment

• Originally posted by leeraymond View Post

Where would Reynolds go? He is not able to transfer again, is he? I cannot see him transferring to a below D-1 program. Does he have professional level talent? I am curious. If Reynolds does NOT return, what are his options going forward?
                              After David Yost's lawsuit against the NCAA on the basis of anti-trust, we now officially are in the Wild, Wild West of transfers. There theoretically are no limits to the number of times any athlete may transfer. The only thing that hasn't been tested (yet) is the ability to transfer midseason and play immediately for the new school.

Comment

• Multiple bench guys from Iowa State hitting the portal including former 5 star / Link Academy grad Omaha Biliew

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X