2024 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
    Local kid from Princeton enters from tOSU. Bowen Hardman. Who knows with the mess that was up there, but is he more productive than what we have? He can hit a 3
    Hardman to Akron

Comment

• Big 12 Sixth Man of the Year Jaxson Robinson (BYU) to the portal. Stud.

Comment

• Pop Isaacs to Creighton

Comment

• Arkansas transfer center Baye Fall, a former McDonald’s All-American, has committed to Kansas State

Comment

• Georgia Tech leading scorer Miles Kelly to the portal.

UC to play at GT this fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Scott Springer says Sean Stewart (Duke) is visiting today
              Any feedback on his visit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Any feedback on his visit?
                The only information I've seen is that numerous UC staff and players are following Stewart on IG. Jizzle (AAU teammate) is pushing for him.

Stewart visited tO$U yesterday, but there's been almost no commentary. He is to go to Georgetown and The U this week. GA Tech is trying to get him on campus this week as well. Stewart's dad (former NBA journeyman) had written shortly after Sean hit the portal that they expect to announce by next Monday (5/6/24).

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

The only information I've seen is that numerous UC staff and players are following Stewart on IG. Jizzle (AAU teammate) is pushing for him.

Stewart visited tO$U yesterday, but there's been almost no commentary. He is to go to Georgetown and The U this week. GA Tech is trying to get him on campus this week as well. Stewart's dad (former NBA journeyman) had written shortly after Sean hit the portal that they expect to announce by next Monday (5/6/24).
                  Thanks for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Jizzle posted some video from the visit to his IG account. That's more info than I've seen anywhere else.

The tOSU thing is interesting because I don't believe the new guy up there has any head coaching experience at all.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Stetson guard Jalen Blackmon (21.6 ppg from Indiana) also to the portal. I believe he played well versus UC this fall.

UPDATE: 32 points (5/12 from three 7/7 FT) versus UC on December 22. Shot 38.1% from three on high volume (289 attempts), was 90.7% on FT (146/161). Only 1.9 assists per game, which makes sense... Had 43 in the ASun title game, before being held to 14 (but 8 rebounds, 4 assists) versus UConn in the 1 versus 16 game last Friday.
                      JB to U Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Jizzle posted some video from the visit to his IG account. That's more info than I've seen anywhere else.

The tOSU thing is interesting because I don't believe the new guy up there has any head coaching experience at all.
                        What is also interesting that they (tOSU) have a whole lot of NIL. If it was just between the two teams we might see what he considers important. The thing is he has other visits. It does seem that CWM is making the all out push so he might also need much NIL. How will others handle a new minute taker. Won't know unless he comes. I lot that he brings a few years worth of playing time.

Comment

• Chad seems to think that Georgia Tech will be a darkhorse in Stewart's recruitment.

They seem to check a lot of boxes. Coach with NBA experience (Stoudemire), program on the rise in the ACC that should offer Stewart a big role in their squad, academic prestige, not too far from Orlando, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                            Goldin will probably follow Dusty May to Michigan.
                            Took a while, but this is finally the case -- Vlad Goldin to Michigan

Comment

Recent Big 12 portal entrants include UCF's 4th-leading scorer Marchelus Avery and TCU's 4th-leading scorer JaKobe Coles.
                              Marchelus Avery staying in conference -- from UCF to Oklahoma State

Comment

• Transfer portal deadline is on May 1 -- which means that you have to enter the portal by then (not that you have to commit to a school by then).

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X