Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we're gonna a lose by 20 +

Comment

John Newman fumbles the ball to the other team. Then gets man handled for an And-1 on the defensive end.

Comment

Cam we please stop making excuses that “Wes has no talent to work with”. We are playing in the American for crying out loud. We just don’t play hard or smart. Period.

Comment

8 unforced turnovers. That just ain't cutting it. I' m not gonna stay up for this one.

Comment

Early spread on the Houston game is gonna be 65

Comment

Another game where the defense allows 40+ points in the first half.

Comment

Play the walk ons.

Comment

I graduated in 1986 and have four years eligibility... I can turn it over and shoot air balls !!! PUT ME IN COACH !

Comment

Play the walk ons.

Comment

Once again I ask......what does Ado contribute?

Comment

Given up 7 dunks and committed 11 turnovers in one half. That’s just absurd. Quit blaming the talent level and hold people accountable

Comment

OR do both if the shoes fit !

Comment

They lack talent, effort and discipline. It's on the players and coach. It's the only thing that is a team effort with this group.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post
                              Given up 7 dunks and committed 11 turnovers in one half. That’s just absurd. Quit blaming the talent level and hold people accountable
                              I have been screaming for coach to hold guys accountable for a while now, and all I got was our guys are not good and what do u want coach to do since offense is terrible. We have scored plenty in last 5 games and just cant defend with consistency and passion. Uc is manhandled in every aspect of every game. If guys are not defending or rebounding or blocking out then yank them and then when they do it again then yank them. Everyone's offense looks like national title contenders when playing uc. Face it cincinnati has gotten a lot worse and in no area better. Hensley gets more time than ody? What is he thinking? They have no sets besides one out of bounce one under the basket. U cant teach mikey to attack and pass and u cant teach anyone what a good shot is or how to rebound, ucf might be bigger at some positions but they look like a final 4 team against us, time to say what I have and that's miller might be a motivator, but he isnt at all an x and o coach and that's that. I have never ever seen a uc team get so much worse ad season goes on especially with no big time injuries. Make guys earn time dont allocate certain minutes to certain guys for no reason, press for the love of god. They are playing zone, which ucf wants us to shoot three, anyone going to flash thr middle of zone for at least a pass in and pass back, no ball movement, no rebounding and getting dunked on like a division 3 team. Why are they not playing aggresive defense why cant they switch to zone. No adjustment, they will come out in second half get it down to reasonable deficit then shoot themselves in butt until game is over
                              implement the press with 2 to go and then make ur run when too late it's hard to watch
                              Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-23-2022, 11:03 PM.

Comment

As bad as our inside game is, our guard play is even worse. You can’t win with poor guard play. I don’t want to callout names, but this is really obvious.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X