No announcement yet.

Game 29: UCF 2/23 ESPNU 9:00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to believe but they are bad at every aspect of the game. It's talent mostly but they are also not being coached.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
      It's hard to believe but they are bad at every aspect of the game. It's talent mostly but they are also not being coached.
      They have enough talent to not be getting smashed by teams in the aac, if in big 12 I would agree but this is a solid not great aac. When u have offensive deficiencies then u must coach them on offense. Stop allowing them to shoot when they cant. Its sad

Comment

8 in your face dunks on us, 13 point lead at the half. I was going to say that this is about to get ugly but its already there I'm afraid. This is the first UC team I've ever seen that its just not that they dont ever improve but are adamant about not improving. I swear it looks as though they are almost intentionally refusing to play sound bball. Your going to tell me that being behind by double digits in a hostile environment and your going to try to nonchalantly no look a hand off of the basketball surrounded by three defenders? What kind of thinking is that?

Comment

my only hope is to blame talent, chemistry, stupidity, selfishness, and lack of athleticism, so thats what I'm gonna do, that being said, yeah, play Hensley a lot

u can try to "hold them accountable", but they all done it all year, throwing in the walk ons once might send a message, wouldn't last

Comment

I mean the season is a wash. It's Year 1. Hopefully in Year 3 they'll be better. Obviously these grad transfers are not holding things down like we thought. I remember being excited hearing about Ado and Koval. Hensley was a 4 star recruit. Just hasn't worked out.

Comment

Stop coaching guys with no offensive talent to go make a play. Organize, **** micromanage their offense. But the not boxing out and not rebounding is absolutely uncalled for. If u have to start the walk ins then start them. Not putting effort on defense in a uc uniform has to come to an end. Press them, change something up. Do something coach thatd considered an adjustment. I have never watched any basketball team at any level just completely refuse to block out.

Comment

Tell newman to attack or just dont shoot, now sit adoo for not blocking out. Do something coach, if not jd or mason then tell them if they dont attack and keep shooting 3 then head to end of pine. One more thing for the love of god if mikey and jd are in at same time then go to zone. Getting killed on highball screens when they are out of position. This team is not a man to man team, not enough athleticism period.
                Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-23-2022, 11:21 PM.

Comment

13:54 Ado and Vic sub in. Lookout, here we go. 11:36, went from down 7 to down 11
                  Last edited by longtimefan; 02-23-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Get them out of man now, say what u want and blame who u want, this team is the most poorly coached team in division 1 period..
                    Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-23-2022, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Ody has to be in there. We’re giving the game away.

Comment

Good lord this team sucks. I am ashamed to be a UC alum right now.

Comment

Get out of man, they get beat off dribble every single play and little miller is too terrible to put them in a zone and force them to shoot the 3 ball. Johnny Dawkins begging to see us again

Comment

Keep shooting the 3 and miller does nothing besides clap, keep shooting HD and keep shooting koval. Just shoot the 3 until u make one for 100. Miller is bad at coaching

Comment

That last second 3 by walker is the same shot uc takes with 1 off shot clock. They have zero ball movement. At least ucf takes time, swings ball around and blocks out. Usf is better coached than uc.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                                13:54 Ado and Vic sub in. Lookout, here we go. 11:36, went from down 7 to down 11
                                this is the most Cherry-picked comment of the night. Wow!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X