Game 29: UCF 2/23 ESPNU 9:00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    13:54 Ado and Vic sub in. Lookout, here we go. 11:36, went from down 7 to down 11
    The subs at 13:54 killed the run and lost the game. Ody was actually playing decently underneath. We have to stop the junior league everybody plays stuff and get your best guys on the court. Tell Vic he either plays defense or he doesn’t play. As soon as this sub was made UCF had a dunk and open layup.

Comment

jd put back attempt looked like a 4th grader

Comment

How many layups has UC given up? It’s like there is nobody defending.

Comment

Miller takes timeout with 641 to go after that have been stomping uc in ground for last 20 minutes. And ur awkward 7 footer is trying to shoot u back into game. Lol. maybe newman leaves and so does dd. Get a rebounder in here

Comment

Originally posted by Fox19bearcatbounce View Post

They have enough talent to not be getting smashed by teams in the aac, if in big 12 I would agree but this is a solid not great aac. When u have offensive deficiencies then u must coach them on offense. Stop allowing them to shoot when they cant. Its sad
            Exactly! We are getting waxed by teams in the freakin AAC!!! Talent is not the issue. Playing hard and playing fundamentally are sound are the issues.

Heck I remember Huggins winning the conference starting a walk on football player (Petrus) and another football player (Brad Jackson) getting regular minutes. They played hard and smart.

Comment

Miller does not know how to coach a lick period. Talent disparity is not a a big difference is the coaching and set plays on top of everything else miller cant do, they dont value possessions and are not forced to. Their defense is sad to say the least but miller isnt putting them into position to win.i dont care what anyone says, Miller isnt a good coach or has given up coaching for some odd reason this year. If he would demand anything from the players besides steph curry shots then that would be progression. Get in their *** for not rebounding, stop playing so much man to man when u do t have the athletes. I seen better coaching when my daughter was in kindergarten.
              Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-23-2022, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Defense isn’t talent...it’s effort.

Comment

Ody back in at 4:44. They were down 7 when he went out, now down 17.

Comment

Maw with his patented triple clutch layup. Here comes pressing and double teaming to make it look closer than it was.

Comment

They take more time off shot clock when down by 20 with 2 minutes to go then the rest of the 38 minutes. Coach what are u doing idiot

Comment

Embarrassment, another non schemed shoot until u cant no more. Miller is an embarassment, wheres john brannen when u need him. Jb watching game thinking man I could do better than that

Comment

Cj anthony in and follows suit with 3 missed 3 pt shots within 30 seconds, get uc a coach and some players before it's another jb situation

Comment

Guys that are saying this team has enough to compete in the AAC don’t know basketball. This is the least talented Bearcat team since the Conner Barwin team. Mamadou would be the best big on this team. Heck, Vogt would be the best big on this team. Keith Williams would be the best player. No post scoring. Little guards who can’t shoot. No athleticism on the roster. This is a really bad team, thrown together at the last minute.
                            My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Another dunk inside, while Koval stood like a statue.

Comment

Hard to be successful when your guards cannot pass, nobody can shoot and you have no inside presence.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X