Game 29: UCF 2/23 ESPNU 9:00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fox19bearcatbounce View Post
    They take more time off shot clock when down by 20 with 2 minutes to go then the rest of the 38 minutes. Coach what are u doing idiot
    Please refrain from calling our coach names. Not necessary at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox19bearcatbounce View Post
      They take more time off shot clock when down by 20 with 2 minutes to go then the rest of the 38 minutes. Coach what are u doing idiot
      Come on. You can criticize, but that kind of name calling is out of line.

Comment

None of us can coach this team better than Miller. maybe he's the answer , maybe not, maybe brannen was better, who knows. I go to negative town too, just jeeze take a breath. and that's rich coming from me, cuz I'm an idiot for this program...

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
          Guys that are saying this team has enough to compete in the AAC don’t know basketball. This is the least talented Bearcat team since the Conner Barwin team. Mamadou would be the best big on this team. Heck, Vogt would be the best big on this team. Keith Williams would be the best player. No post scoring. Little guards who can’t shoot. No athleticism on the roster. This is a really bad team, thrown together at the last minute.
          Our 4 big men scored a grand total of 9 points.

Comment

Talent is not good but 3 of the 5 starters were here last year. The coaching is equally bad. Maybe this style works at mid-majors but not even IN the mediocre AAC.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

The subs at 13:54 killed the run and lost the game. Ody was actually playing decently underneath. We have to stop the junior league everybody plays stuff and get your best guys on the court. Tell Vic he either plays defense or he doesn’t play. As soon as this sub was made UCF had a dunk and open layup.
              Ha! The sub at 13:54 lost the game?!? Not the 11 first half turnovers (mostly unforced) or giving up 7 first half dunks, or not knowing how to box out...You’re killing me.

Should we go back a find and analyze the plus minus on Ody? Hint - it ain’t good.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

And 7 total rebounds combined.

Davenport had 12 rebounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

none of those dudes can play. DDJ and DAV only the only two players on the roster who can score. I’m really proud of their improvement. DAV has become a solid rebounder and a 38% three point shooter. DDJ is a really flawed player. He’s short, he’s slow, not really a shooter, but he’s crafty and a fighter. No one else should even be on the roster. Mikey shows flashes. Mason doesn’t try to do too much and he fights on defense, but he’s a low major talent.

My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                    Guys that are saying this team has enough to compete in the AAC don’t know basketball. This is the least talented Bearcat team since the Conner Barwin team. Mamadou would be the best big on this team. Heck, Vogt would be the best big on this team. Keith Williams would be the best player. No post scoring. Little guards who can’t shoot. No athleticism on the roster. This is a really bad team, thrown together at the last minute.
                    I guess you have to have “balla” in your name to know basketball.

UCF didn’t even have their best player tonight!

Comment

Miller is going to lose the fan base with this crap. He needs to see the season end because there is no run in this mess. At least T Nelson is calling out the bigs like someone should.

Comment

My bad fellas, I didnt mean to call the coach an idiot. I guess there are plenty of people that are perfectly fine with being losers. Let me rephrase what I was saying, coach miller is the worst x and o coach I have ever seen. Happy now, sorry just hate seeing us lose over and over again to teams that basically mirror us in talent but are coached so much more superior that it is aggravating. Give him a pass, we see next year who leaves and who comes on, be willing to bet we will be much worse and that's almost impossible. Coach is making millions of dollars and cant coach a lick, sorry for the idiot talk since that was so disrespectful and nasty of me

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

I guess you have to have “balla” in your name to know basketball.

UCF didn’t even have their best player tonight!

Trust me. He knows basketball.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                            None of us can coach this team better than Miller. maybe he's the answer , maybe not, maybe brannen was better, who knows. I go to negative town too, just jeeze take a breath. and that's rich coming from me, cuz I'm an idiot for this program...
                            With all do respect my friend, I do truly believe a lot of us could coach this team better than miller. If u had one play in your offensive arsenal and taught guys to box out it would be light years ahead of what is being done now. But I agree on the catching breathe part, just want uc to do well.

Comment

fans that quit after this year were never fans

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                                fans that quit after this year were never fans
                                I have been a cincinnati fan my whole life and will continue to be and there is no second favorite team on my list. I grew up in nky and had to deal with the UK stuff and still no matter what I never wavered from my love of the bearcats period. I would get UK clothing for Christmas as gag gift, because everyone knew my love for the cats. Me and my dad were never close but when the bearcats were on fox 19 and they would do a Bearcats bounce of the channel so we could watch the games, those were some of my greatest bearcat moments I can remember and we got along for that 2 hrs and if u knew us that was a miracle .Thanks for the breather part , I know I sometimes get emotionally carried away watching this craziness . So now I caught a breathe please tell me u have seen any bit of progress anywhere? When he Subs certain guys in at certain times, can u please give me a reason? Why does no one box out, I mean they truly don't even attempt to box out? Why do they jack up 3 pt shots when those are not falling already that game? Why dont he move to different zones when man to man is being cut up and served on a platter? Why with offensive unreliable players does coach allow such carelessness on offense? Not being disrespectful in anyway, but help me believe there is some type of method to his madness? What do you see that gives u hope that we can get the uc of the past back?
                                Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-24-2022, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X