• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    And 7 total rebounds combined.

Davenport had 12 rebounds.
    Not to mention 9 dunks.

Comment

At this point, having the same complaints game after game is just beating a dead horse.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox19bearcatbounce View Post

With all do respect my friend, I do truly believe a lot of us could coach this team better than miller. If u had one play in your offensive arsenal and taught guys to box out it would be light years ahead of what is being done now. But I agree on the catching breathe part, just want uc to do well.
        You’re simply wrong that anyone on this forum can coach better than Miller. Flat. Out. Wrong.

We are all fans that want UC to do well and play hard. Unfortunately, this team doesn’t have the talent to compete. Think back to games early in the season where the team showed promise. It will come with time.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
          At this point, having the same complaints game after game is just beating a dead horse.
          I did not stay up to watch the 2nd half, but what little I did see was enough to agree with Old-timer that analyzing this teams game performance is a redundant experience. Wash, rinse, repeat etc. And we can surmise as to the root cause as to why Miller ( and Roberts ) coach and rotate these players the way they do but WE on this forum are not going to change things. We can voice our opinions but that's the extent of our participation. No matter how much we complain we will not force a coach's hand (any coach ).
          I suffered through some very bad Tony Yates coached teams and with him the problem came down to talent exactly like we are seeing here. It takes 5 guys playing as a unit to play winning bball and we just dont have the right combo of 5 players to do it. We can argue as to who the best players are but still the 5 that are on the floor are not "teaming up".
          I enjoy this forum and the people on it but I'm glad the season is about to close. I dont see any tournaments coming our way this year so Im going to quietly finish out this season, look to the season next year and eagerly keep track of who enters the portal and more importantly who CWM brings in here. In closing I would just point out the Huggins coached WVU team has only three conference wins this year in the conference that we will be moving to so Im guessing J. Brannen can do better than Huffs?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

Im going to quietly finish out this season, look to the season next year and eagerly keep track of who enters the portal and more importantly who CWM brings in here. In closing I would just point out the Huggins coached WVU team has only three conference wins this year
            I was pretty much thinking that exact same thing as I was watching WV loose to Iowa the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
              And 7 total rebounds combined.

Davenport had 12 rebounds.
              what from his misses.

Comment

Relax guys - all is good - JD made a 3

Comment

Even the announcers took a shot - not a shot he doesn't like announcer 1 - then he wasn't squared up was to the left and the shot went to the left announcer #2 - Me heck guys he he had 26 seconds left and he needed to get his shot up.

Comment

I watched it this morning. No excuses work. The team, while not improving isn't even staying at the same level. They have gotten worse and it is against not the best competition. I want CWM to win. I will leave it at that except for this one thing. After watching this team digress concerning basic skills, it has left me sorta in a funk. CWM I need a hug too.

Comment

You ever get the feeling that some of these guys are auditioning for their next team because they know they're gone?
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

They had their chance when the cats played that D2 team.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          You ever get the feeling that some of these guys are auditioning for their next team because they know they're gone?
                          I hope so.

Comment

Gino G. needs to multi task and teach MM how to do a hand off.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

You’re simply wrong that anyone on this forum can coach better than Miller. Flat. Out. Wrong.

We are all fans that want UC to do well and play hard. Unfortunately, this team doesn’t have the talent to compete. Think back to games early in the season where the team showed promise. It will come with time.
                              Again if you or me could make them box out or take better shots then this team would be coached light years better than what they are. When your starting to lose momentum and if you or me would call timeout and adjust before uc got down by 20 then again yes anyone could coach better. Wins dont make u a great coach because u have to have talent but you cant keep getting worse game in and game out. His coaching is rounded up to allowing them to do whatever they want. I'm not expecting Miller's team to make the dance but some things that basic elementary school players do I would expect to be taught and expected from the Bearcats at this point in season with so many upper classmen.

Comment

I don't know if they auditioning but if they are... it's not going well. I think the early success the team had unfortunately made many of us feel we were ahead of schedule. Makes todays reality harder to deal with.
                                I have said this before but I'm convinced that improvement will only come with player replacement vs improvement of the current roster.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X