No announcement yet.

Next year's team / roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The chatter seems to be that they are seeking a starting pg in the portal as well. We'll see. Should be an interesting off season. Got to get a proven front court scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
      The chatter seems to be that they are seeking a starting pg in the portal as well. We'll see. Should be an interesting off season. Got to get a proven front court scorer.
      Single most important thing, and perhaps the hardest - when you have absolutely no inside game whatsoever it just makes you, obviously, one dimensional, and easy to defend A seasoned point who can actually see the floor over a defender and a 2/3 who can get to the rim and finish would also be wonderful.

Comment

I can't see getting another guard unless one of the existing moves out. They need an inside scorer that can keep the defense honest.

Comment

I think the most important thing right now is to convince Hensley and Lahkin to stay. Them combined with the 2 freshman and Neuman at least gives us a talent upgrade to build around.
          I assume Ody is staying and he should be a better backup next year than this year.
          If DD stays that's a bonus, provided he buys into a better team concept.
          The rest can do whatever they think is in their best interest and are portal replaceable.
          We need a big who can post and score low and rebound. He doesn't need to score huge just be a threat. Being able to pop out and shoot plus bringing his defender out is Wes' preference.
          A starting point guard who prefers assists and QB role to points would be perfect His size doesn't matter as long as he gets 6-8 assists a game, low turnovers, and makes free throws at the end.

Comment

Does anyone know the status of Paul McMillan IV ? Has he or UC shown any interest in each other ?

Comment

Last I heard was we backed off there. Wasn't playing up to billing and some perceived baggage.

Comment

I dont know anything specific but it seems like if things continue with Russia's aggression that VL may have to leave either for his own safety or otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                  I dont know anything specific but it seems like if things continue with Russia's aggression that VL may have to leave either for his own safety or otherwise
                  If I were Vik, I wouldn't go anywhere near Russia right now. There's a chance that he could wind up a conscript.

Comment

https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/st...76201070391296

Rob Banks into the portal

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                      good luck you tried hard Rob

Comment

Kid can play but was handicapped by his in between size. Really a guard size but didn't have the handle and too small for an effective wing. I wish him well and appreciate his efforts.

Comment

Now there are two slots for transfers. CB said look for 3 . I think we might be shocked if CWM has the guts to open the door

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                            Now there are two slots for transfers. CB said look for 3 . I think we might be shocked if CWM has the guts to open the door
                            Banks was never coming back on scholarship. Still only one new spot open. .... Ado, Koval, Banks, Madsen out, three freshmen coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Banks was never coming back on scholarship. Still only one new spot open. .... Ado, Koval, Banks, Madsen out, three freshmen coming in.
                              Good point.

Comment

The cats need at least 2 transfers and a third would not hurt. Open the door CWM as even Bearcat journal sized up a few guys honestly.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X