No announcement yet.

2024/2025 Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jizzle has confirmed he is back courtesy of a Chad Johnson announcement on Jizzle’s instagram post

Comment

last spot...best avaliable? or shoot for a particular position?

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
        last spot...best avaliable? or shoot for a particular position?
        They have options but I'd prefer another Big if we can find one. Even with the Page commitment, I feel like we're light in the post with all the outgoing movement at those spots.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'd shoot for a big, unless you can get someone like Wagner.

Comment

Can we talk Isaiah Collier into coming with Page? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

They have options but I'd prefer another Big if we can find one. Even with the Page commitment, I feel like we're light in the post with all the outgoing movement at those spots.
              I agree. With Aziz prone to foul trouble and Page a project I'd prefer another big body, a 4/5 with some beef. I still don't get what's going on with CJ......

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post

I agree. With Aziz prone to foul trouble and Page a project I'd prefer another big body, a 4/5 with some beef. I still don't get what's going on with CJ......
                Complete hunch here but I think this has something to do with the end of the academic year. Transfer portal wise he's got untl May 1 to make a move. If he's going to move to an academic scholly, they may have to wait until the semester is over.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

https://twitter.com/SeanPaulCBB/stat...30965728149787

Cincinnati is doing an outstanding job in the portal, addressing a few needs to strengthen a strong core. Connor Hickman is an elite shooter who can defend, and Arrinten Page is an upside swing.

Day Day Thomas, Jizzle James and Dan Skillings should each get better — Skillings could be a top Big 12 player. Can’t forget about Simas Lukosius either.

Love the Bearcats potential. Possible top 15-20 team right now.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    Jizzle has confirmed he is back courtesy of a Chad Johnson announcement on Jizzle’s instagram post
                    Scott Springer's got quotes https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...s/73333131007/

"Everything's falling in line," Jizzle James said. "I had some unfinished business I want to do at the college level."

"I think it's only going to get better, helping this program moving forward reaching the goals we have this next upcoming year," James said.

"Wes is all about the process and the culture of me becoming an NBA player," James said. "I think this is the best fit and the best direction to stay this following year. I think it's best for me and my development going forward."

"I can't wait to put it on display from the start next year," James said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmann View Post

that's what I was about to ask myself Gmann, with a big and a guard who can both score and facilitate committed what's the consensus of everyone on our roster need now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post

that's what I was about to ask myself Gmann, with a big and a guard who can both score and facilitate committed what's the consensus of everyone on our roster need now.
                        The Big O in his prime will work - passing, rebounding, defense, FT completions and not just scoring although he was rather good at that.

Comment

• 1. Aziz Bandaogo SR+
                          2. CJ Fredrick SR+ (UNCONFIRMED)
                          3. Simas Lukosius SR
                          4. Day Day Thomas SR
                          5. Connor Hickman SR (Bradley transfer)
                          6. Dan Skillings JR
                          7. Josh Reed JR
                          8. Jizzle James SO
                          9. Arrinten Page SO (USC transfer)
                          10. Rayvon Griffith RS FR
                          11. Tyler Betsey FR
                          12. Tyler McKinley FR

13. OPEN

CJ should update his status this week. I'd really like for CJ to be 100% healthy and returning, though I believe Connor Hickman was essentially brought in to replace him. Per Bearcat Brunch, Sean Stewart is scheduling a visit, but no others to the visit stage. If CJ forgoes any remaining eligibility, I'd love to see a high school recruit fill the slot. We already have a loaded team competing for playing time next season, and there won't be enough pt to go around unless everyone averages 15-20 minutes. While the UK decommitted players are higher ranked, I'd like to see Wes go all in on Kyle Greene. He's a top 100 player (100 per 247) and could help out in 25/26 when we lose Jizzle and DayDay.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
                            1. Aziz Bandaogo SR+
                            2. CJ Fredrick SR+ (UNCONFIRMED)
                            3. Simas Lukosius SR
                            4. Day Day Thomas SR
                            5. Connor Hickman SR (Bradley transfer)
                            6. Dan Skillings JR
                            7. Josh Reed JR
                            8. Jizzle James SO
                            9. Arrinten Page SO (USC transfer)
                            10. Rayvon Griffith RS FR
                            11. Tyler Betsey FR
                            12. Tyler McKinley FR

13. OPEN

CJ should update his status this week. I'd really like for CJ to be 100% healthy and returning, though I believe Connor Hickman was essentially brought in to replace him. Per Bearcat Brunch, Sean Stewart is scheduling a visit, but no others to the visit stage. If CJ forgoes any remaining eligibility, I'd love to see a high school recruit fill the slot. We already have a loaded team competing for playing time next season, and there won't be enough pt to go around unless everyone averages 15-20 minutes. While the UK decommitted players are higher ranked, I'd like to see Wes go all in on Kyle Greene. He's a top 100 player (100 per 247) and could help out in 25/26 when we lose Jizzle and DayDay.
                            Kyle Green has already committed to Tulane.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Any word about Fredrick?

Comment

• Interview with Conner Hickman
                                Holy Grail BCJ Pod 428 Connor Hickman (247sports.com)

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X