Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
    The shame is, we could easily be 15-2
    But the other way to look at it....watching the X game...I could see Cinci seemed like a more talented team, but X seemed like a more experienced team. Same thing with Texas. Abmas is a money player and he just had the edge in experience against UC guards. There is no reason to feel like UC can not get better as this years goes on. These guys are not really a unit yet. They fumble passes to each other, a couple of guys tend to put their heads down and go to hole or to just pull up for bad NBA threes.

Looking at this team, you have to tip your hat to Wes. I wasn't expecting him to make over the squad like this and hit the Big 12 running. I think there is more depth and talent on this team than any team that Mick Cronin had.

Comment

• We were leading Texas with less than a minute. Missed free throws did us in. Against Baylor, down 1 with 15 seconds with the ball. I'd say we could have won both.

Comment

• When will Frederick be ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by fmirzamd View Post
          When will Frederick be ready?
          He was putting up shots pregame before TCU but wasn't dressed. I think they're taking it really slow because he has a bad injury history. Even if he's ready to go with the hamstring injury, he's going to be out of shape when he comes back. There's no timetable that I'm aware for him to return. He may not return this season for all I know.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
            We were leading Texas with less than a minute. Missed free throws did us in. Against Baylor, down 1 with 15 seconds with the ball. I'd say we could have won both.
            Yes we could have won both of them but immaturity done us in. It appears we are aging and progressing in every game.

Comment

• The TCU OT win extends our record of winning OT games against ranked opponents that began in 1994.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X