Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure the best place for this. But Arizona is hiring as it’s next AD old friend Desiree Reed-Francois https://x.com/petethamel/status/1759...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg

Comment

• Wonder if former SID Koz will follow her to AZ? He followed her to MIzzou.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• This was inevitable but the PAC-12 (2) Has fired Commish George Kliavkoff . Deputy Commish Teresa Gould takes over the leftovers on Mar. 1
        Last edited by Lobot; 02-19-2024, 10:05 PM.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• UMass headed to the MAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by sedz View Post
            UMass headed to the MAC.
            They left the MAC about ten years ago. I'm not sure why any school (aside from the Irish) would settle for being an independent. Scheduling is nigh unto impossible and recruiting probably is worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

They left the MAC about ten years ago. I'm not sure why any school (aside from the Irish) would settle for being an independent. Scheduling is nigh unto impossible and recruiting probably is worse.
              I was reading somewhere that they left in 2007 and they were only an affiliate member in football.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by sedz View Post
                UMass headed to the MAC.
                Officially announced today
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I do not see how UMass moves the needle for the MAC except possibly lowering it.

Comment

• The Big 12 is in a much better position than the ACC:
                    Andy Staples Explains Why No Big 12 Team Would Leave for the ACC (heartlandcollegesports.com)

Comment

• Agree or disagree, the Big 12 Roundtable have weighed in on the new format. HCS Roundtable: Should the Big 12, ACC Have Agreed to New CFP Model? (heartlandcollegesports.com)

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X