92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Cotton Bowl Crew :

PXP: Sean McDonough
      Color: Todd Blackledge
      Sidelines: Molly McGrath and Laura Rutledge
      Maybe another Pike-to-Binns moment for Sean McDonough.

Comment

Alabama struggled against Auburn (6-6), Kentucky (9-3), and Florida (6-6) losing in 4th quarter to all.

This won't be easy, but it can be done!

B.C.

"A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
          As fans we can plan this out. Fickell doesn't control our conversations :P . Who do we want in Indy. Do we want a peachy rematch with Georgia that will shut up those SEC fans (who will still probably say we couldn't go through an 8 game gauntlet) or do we want Michigan just to see all those Ohio State fans donning UC gear?
          I want to beat Alabama. I'm not concerned with any other game right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
            As fans we can plan this out. Fickell doesn't control our conversations :P . Who do we want in Indy. Do we want a peachy rematch with Georgia that will shut up those SEC fans (who will still probably say we couldn't go through an 8 game gauntlet) or do we want Michigan just to see all those Ohio State fans donning UC gear?
            I would like to see us beat both SEC teams. First take out the current #1 that was #1 at the beginning of the season and then take out Georgia that was #1 most of the season. Also since most of the US writers think the SEC is the greatest conference with us beating the top two teams in the SEC would leave no doubt that we are the best team in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

I want to beat Alabama. I'm not concerned with any other game right now.
              Not to be that guy, but this is the CFP thread and you may be more at home in the Alabama Game Thread that has not been started.

I understand your position regarding future games, until recently I have not been able to think about the game after next game. As I said, since we have no involvement with the team, I think we can indulge.
              Josh Rexhausen
              CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat Chris View Post
                Alabama struggled against Auburn (6-6), Kentucky (9-3), and Florida (6-6) losing in 4th quarter to all.

This won't be easy, but it can be done!

B.C.
                If we are going to look at games where Alabama struggled, why are we skipping Texas A&M? I mean I will take Alabama's first 3 quarters from the Auburn game, and the 4th quarter of LSU. (They didn't play KY)
                Josh Rexhausen
                CE'99

Comment

NCAA: Bearcats break through into College Football Playoff (yahoo.com) A well thought out and fair piece.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                    Thank you so much for that link. I was there a couple of years before him and if he had stayed he could of picked up his diploma at graduation in Nippert.

He wrote about getting into Nippert with no ticket check. Actually I got into Armory with no ticket twice. First when Oscar and the team returned from the Final Four. And, second, I walked into a Gregg Allman concert that just about over, but for the encore the full Allman Brothers Band came out and played for a couple of hours to dispel talk of the band breaking up. Those were good times but pale in comparison to this football team!
                    Last edited by Carin's Dad; 12-06-2021, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                      This represents so much for those of us that are older than 40. A great read. Cincinnati, not OSU, making College Football Playoff is a sweet smirk for Ohio’s quirky corner | Jones - pennlive.com

Thank you so much for that link. I was there a couple of years before him and if he had stayed he could of picked up his diploma at graduation in Nippert.

He wrote about getting into Nippert with no ticket check. Actually I got into Armory with no ticket twice. First when Oscar and the team returned from the Final Four. And, second, I walked into a Gregg Allman concert that just about over, but for the encore the full Allman Brothers Band came out and played for a couple of hours to dispel talk of the band breaking up. Those were good times but pale in comparison to this football team!
                      Personally I found the article rather condescending like many other articles coming out of Alabama and from the B1G schools.

Comment

Does anyone know what team hotel UC is using in Arlington?

Comment

Originally posted by steveedwards View Post
                          Does anyone know what team hotel UC is using in Arlington?
                          The Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

New Ticket Deadline!

Due to the very high demand and the number of applications already in for tickets. Cincinnati Athletics has announced an updated Ticket Application Deadline date of this Friday, December 10 at 5 p.m. Fans looking to purchase within the Cincinnati ticket allotment for the Goodyear Cotton Bowl (December 31) and/or the National Championship game (January 10) must apply for tickets by this Friday.

Fans will be alerted to whether or not they have received Goodyear Cotton Bowl tickets, along with their ticket assignment and quantity, no later than Wednesday, December 15. Please note, this date of confirmation may be earlier, and credit cards will be charged once the seat allocation has been made for the Cotton Bowl. If you are allocated into the Cincinnati ticket block, further instructions on how to obtain your ticket through the Cotton Bowl app will be supplied soon after the notice of allocation.

We appreciate our fans tremendous support of our football program. We hope that by moving up our deadline, we are able to help fans identify additional purchasing options if not allocated through our school's seating block.

Comment

If we purchase tickets to the NC game and Alabama and Sabin cheat to win the game, are we off the hook from buying them?
                              Josh Rexhausen
                              CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

Personally I found the article rather condescending like many other articles coming out of Alabama and from the B1G schools.
                                Well, they have a lot of success to be proud of. We can now proudly lord it over a boatload of schools, including Alabama on January 1st!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X