College Football Playoff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Playoff

The CFP selection shows starts 12:00 ET on ESPN. I have no idea how long they are going to drag it out but I suspect we’ll get our name called at the very end. Looks like it’s scheduled for an hour with several follow up shows to discuss everything bowl related.

The semifinal sites for the CFP are the Orange Bowl and the Cotton Bowl with the Finals in Indianapolis at LucasOil Stadium.

UCATS ticket orders are going live at 4:00 from what I’ve heard. Don’t quote me on that.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

groovy very groovy

Comment

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FF0L1KEUYAAvSwr.jpg

Comment

Luke live on Channel 9.

Comment

Really need a strong showing against Alabama.
          Josh Rexhausen
          CE'99

Comment

Originally posted by Josh Rexhausen View Post
            Really need a strong showing against Alabama.
            I'll take a win.

Comment

We can do it!

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

I'll take a win.
                Yes I think we can win I'm saying at a minimum. I want to play Michigan in the championship and Force Ohio State fans to go out and buy Cincinnati gear
                Josh Rexhausen
                CE'99

Comment

Looks like the game is scheduled for 3:30pm

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...up-information
                  ​​​​
                  Here's a complete list of the 2021-22 college football bowl schedule. Get the game times, TV channels, schedule and scores here all throughout bowl season.

Comment

This has to be one of the biggest sporting events in Cincinnati in the past 40 years.
                    - Bengals in the Superbowl in 81 and 88
                    - Reds winning the world series in 90
                    - UC in the final four in 92
                    - UC in the CFP in 2021
                    - Not to mention all of the UC Dance Team's National Championships that never get the covereage that they deserve.
                    Go Beatcats.

Comment

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/se...le-vs-houston/

More sour grapes from haters. Claiming dirty play by bearcats. But its obvious that view they show to " prove " their claim is out of context

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                        https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/se...le-vs-houston/

More sour grapes from haters. Claiming dirty play by bearcats. But its obvious that view they show to " prove " their claim is out of context
                        That player was Threats and he addressed it directly on Twitter and called their bluff. This originated with Brian McTaggart in Houston and I have no idea how that guy actually has a job still. Worst Houston fan in history.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

A classic of someone trying to create a story instead of reporting the story

Comment

PSA for anyone coming down. Airlines are charging exhorbitant demand pricing rates for flights right now. If you're driving down make sure you budget a very large amount (like 200-300) for parking and concessions (not joking.) Drivers should give themselves about 2 hours just to get through Eastern Dallas to Arlington in traffic.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Mo Egger was interviewed earlier and a question asked was "Do you think that the University of Cincinnati will feel embarrassed if they lose big". His response was: "Do you think that tosu, ND, Oklahoma, MSU ever felt embarrassed after a blowout? No they did not, they were there and they were playing for a national championship?" Of course, I am paraphrasing but that was the take.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X