Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    replied
    Speaking of PFF, Jowon Briggs made their week 1 first team but surprisingly Henderson did not.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by D.A.H. View Post

i saw a tweet from pro football focus - the schools repost a lot of them, when they mention their kids - PFF did have Zxavier Henderson as #1 for last week
    I figured it was them but couldn't find the article on the site.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.H.
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Coach Cass Simmons tweeted that out. I haven't found the article yet.

https://twitter.com/Coach_Cass/statu...607031/photo/1
    i saw a tweet from pro football focus - the schools repost a lot of them, when they mention their kids - PFF did have Zxavier Henderson as #1 for last week

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Big 12 Football Week 1: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (heartlandcollegesports.com) Summary of the Big 12 Week 1.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Coach Cass Simmons tweeted that out. I haven't found the article yet.

https://twitter.com/Coach_Cass/statu...607031/photo/1

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    UC football on Facebook announced that we had the highest rated wide receiver in week 1 of all Power 5 conferences. Can anyone find the article?
    Last edited by bearcatbret; 09-06-2023, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bearcatbret
    replied
    Emory Jones is the Big 12 player of the week. Emory Jones Collects Big 12 Player of the Week Honors - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Baylors QB is out 2-3 weeks with an MCL sprain per Chris Vannini . That puts him him back on the field in time for UC but he’s likely to be pretty immobile

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    So Baylor really laid an egg yesterday against Texas St. TSU has barely been in FBS long enough to play a P5 team, much less beat one. They're in the Sun Belt after years in FCS. It's not a good program to be honest. That's a terrible loss for Baylor in a buy game to a lower caliber in state team no less.

Then you have Texas Tech who played away at Wyoming for some reason, lost in 2OT and got field rushed by the Cowboys fans. I don't think anyone saw either of those coming.

Houston had some issues with UTSA at TDECU but UTSA is a good team so I'm not surprised at this one. Houston ekes out a win 17-14

BYU and OK State were less than impressive in their home debuts yesterday but came out winners. BYU played Sam Houston St who also jumped to FBS recently and was an FCS powerhouse for years and is probably a better team than Texas St. so I'm not sure where that leaves Baylor.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Big 12 week 1 schedule here

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...dule/_/group/4

There's some tough games in here for WVU and Houston. The tough ones are balanced out by cupcakes in several games. What happens in the Colorado @ TCU game will be very interesting regardless of the outcome.
    Last edited by Lobot; 08-31-2023, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Count me confused. Are we talking Sark or Satterfield here?
    Bringing it back to UC

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post
    Re: Count me confused. Are we talking Sark or Satterfield here?

If you're really serious, it's Sark before "In contrast" and Satterfield after. And Satterfield is being compared to Kelly and Jones ("the Central Michigan coaches").
    Further, "hos" = "his" when discussing Satt's Loserville days.
    I must have misread something the first time around. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Leave a comment:

• Geaux Juan
    replied
    Re: Count me confused. Are we talking Sark or Satterfield here?

If you're really serious, it's Sark before "In contrast" and Satterfield after. And Satterfield is being compared to Kelly and Jones ("the Central Michigan coaches").
    Further, "hos" = "his" when discussing Satt's Loserville days.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
    Sark is all Xs and Os, no team chemistry or leadership that kids will make sacrifices for him. In contrast, Satt seems to a great mix of the Central Michigan coaches; Xs and Os like BK, and a family values/father figure like Jones. I'm really thinking hos Loserville days were marred by the prevous AD scandals. I believe he is still that great next young rising star from App St
    Count me confused. Are we talking Sark or Satterfield here?

Leave a comment:

• red_n_black_attack
    replied
    Sark is all Xs and Os, no team chemistry or leadership that kids will make sacrifices for him. In contrast, Satt seems to a great mix of the Central Michigan coaches; Xs and Os like BK, and a family values/father figure like Jones. I'm really thinking hos Loserville days were marred by the prevous AD scandals. I believe he is still that great next young rising star from App St

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X