Pittsburgh 9/9 6:30 CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bearcatdave72 View Post

Totally agree. The announcer are broadcasting ACC so a little bias is expected, but i thought they did a great job. Very informative and the camera work was very good. Definitely a good watching experience for the CW.
    don't forget, the ACC network is produced by espn, not by the cw - you should see a good product

Comment

Why were refs stopping play while Pitt ran defensive players off the field?

Comment

Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post
        Why were refs stopping play while Pitt ran defensive players off the field?
        What I don't understand is that while the refs let defense players onto the field (no doubt in answer to the offense making substitutions) why isn't the play clock suspended? It seemed to me that several times the clock almost ran out with the official standing over the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post

What I don't understand is that while the refs let defense players onto the field (no doubt in answer to the offense making substitutions) why isn't the play clock suspended? It seemed to me that several times the clock almost ran out with the official standing over the ball.
          I noticed that as well. I'm wondering if that was gamesmanship by Narduzzi to run someone on late in order to not let us get a good look at the defensive personal before a rushed snap.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post

I tried to type this earlier and it went into the ether. Richard has it right. if the offense subs, the refs have to allow the defense to sub and the ref will stay over the ball until both teams change personnel. There were times where we had momentum when I wish we would have gone hurry up to stop them from doing that.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Full game posted by the ACC https://youtu.be/dji84rPin1w?si=YXri96bP3F68tAKO

Comment

We all got our hopes up from this win, but it turns out PITT just isn't very good... and neither are we.

Comment

So, the teams that were picked preseason last and second to last in the Big 12 both beat Pitt. I like where WVU alternate colors in the sections. Also, WVU fans sing an interesting rendition of Sweet Caroline.
                  WVU vs Pitt 2023: Sweet Caroline - YouTube
                  WVU Fans Sing Their Version of Sweet Caroline During Backyard Brawl Win Over Pitt - YouTube
                  Last edited by bearcatbret; 09-18-2023, 09:13 PM. Reason: added song

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X