Oklahoma 9/23 Noon Fox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma 9/23 Noon Fox

Per a Sooner's site, the game in 10 days will KO @ noon.
    Last edited by swilsonsp4; 09-13-2023, 08:50 PM.

However, the OK website still says TBA.

Comment

Noon - Fox - Wear Black
      2023 Football Schedule - University of Cincinnati Athletics (gobearcats.com)

Comment

I haven't seen an announcement from FOX about Big Noon Kickoff yet and I'm not sure when they make that decision. It's very likely we get the show on campus because the only other FOX games in that broadcast window is TCU and SMU on FS1.

https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/scores
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          I haven't seen an announcement from FOX about Big Noon Kickoff yet and I'm not sure when they make that decision. It's very likely we get the show on campus because the only other FOX games in that broadcast window is TCU and SMU on FS1.

https://www.foxsports.com/college-football/scores
          The show will be in Boulder this weekend ahead of Colorado's game which is not on a FOX network (ESPN)

Week 4 features a bunch of games between teams both currently ranked, including #6 OSU at #9 Notre Dame

Comment

CBSSports is showing noon start time on Fox for our week 4 game against the Sooners.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
              CBSSports is showing noon start time on Fox for our week 4 game against the Sooners.
              The 12:00 pm ET kick time was announced by the Big 12 (and also tweeted by both Oklahoma and UC's football accounts) on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

The show will be in Boulder this weekend ahead of Colorado's game which is not on a FOX network (ESPN)

Week 4 features a bunch of games between teams both currently ranked, including #6 OSU at #9 Notre Dame
                Well, that's a wet blanket.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Andddddd. It’s happening. UC has announced big noon kickoff with Fox
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

OU's offense is a bit a of juggernaut this season so far. They put up 73 points on Butch Jones' Ark. St. squad in week 1 and 66 at Tulsa in week 3. The game in Norman against SMU was a bit more down to earth at 28-11.

Have to honest, I do not like our chances in this game for the simple reason that our DBs keep getting burned and our old UCF enemy Dillon Gabriel is the OU QB. If we don't get pressure on the QB in this game it will be a long, long day.

Emory Jones needs to be on fire and accurate. OU scored a pick six and had 5 INTs in the game against Tulsa.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...stats/_/id/201
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This will be a sellout. If you need tickets PM me, I'm not going to make it up there for this as I had originally planned.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Oklahoma is a 14.5 point favorite, per ESPN.com

Comment

FOX's Big Noon Kickoff Pregame Show Highlights Major Week

https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/9/1...ajor-week.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                            This will be a sellout. If you need tickets PM me, I'm not going to make it up there for this as I had originally planned.
                            Sold out. I still have a pair of tickets but they are not the cheapest things ever even at face.
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                              Oklahoma is a 14.5 point favorite, per ESPN.com
                              I believe we would be fortunate to keep it that close.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X