Oklahoma 9/23 Noon Fox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

I believe we would be fortunate to keep it that close.
    I agree. I think that it will be +30. Before the Miami game, I was optimistic, but after that game and what we showed the second half of the Pitt game and the entire Miami game, I think that we are going to be embarrassed on FOX noon.

Comment

UC always plays better against better competition. Still, winning this one will be tough. I worry about a quick drop in fan interest if we get blown out, but my prediction is we lose by less than 20.

B.C.
      "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

SMU had decent luck against them, losing 28-11 and that game was in Norman. If I'm an OU fan, I'm thinking this might be a trap game.

Dillon Gabriel probably won't be rattled since he's played here before but he's never won here.

The line is OU -14.5

ESPN predictor is giving us a 13.3% chance to win which seems low for a home game.

Something I noticed on the ESPN site . The game will probably turn on whether we can move people up front and run the ball. OU is only giving up 80ypg on the ground. We're running for 239 ypg. We have to win that battle and keep their offense off the field.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Gus Johnson (play-by-play), Joel Klatt (analyst) and Jenny Taft (sideline)

Comment

Black helmets, black jerseys, red pants for those who care

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Gus Johnson (play-by-play), Joel Klatt (analyst) and Jenny Taft (sideline)
              I can't wait to hear this call. Almost happy I'm not flying up.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Equip folks are teasing special footballs for this one.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

33-30 UC win, getting us ranked #25 Sunday afternoon. Order restored to the Clifton-verse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                    33-30 UC win, getting us ranked #25 Sunday afternoon. Order restored to the Clifton-verse.
                    Yes, I'll buy this prediction...

Comment

Hope everyone is planning on hitting the Big Noon Kickoff at 9:00 in the morning on Bearcat (McMicken) Commons. It's important for the university to have a good showing here. Yormark and FOX reps are in town for this one.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        This will be a sellout. If you need tickets PM me, I'm not going to make it up there for this as I had originally planned.
                        My tickets are gone.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I’ll be at the Big Noon show-tickets sort of passed by my price range ☹️. I don’t know what the original face value was, but the few hundred they released last week were 215 for upper corner (by the athletics building, blanking on the name) and 300+ for tickets on the 20’s. That’s sort of BS, honestly. I’ll be at Fries Cafe 🤘 watching the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

My tickets are gone.
                            with a couple of our kids unable to go tomorrow, i have, probably, four extra (could be five) - in section 119, rows 23 and 24 - if anyone's interested, let mw know

Comment

I would be interested in one-I know that might not be the easier option to sell just one, but let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                                I would be interested in one-I know that might not be the easier option to sell just one, but let me know.
                                selling one's better than nothing - i'm old, and technoligically impaired - is there a way on here to do a direct / private message?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X