No announcement yet.

Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of IG posts and Twitter congrats from Isaiah on the Rayvon Griffith commitment. Cross your fingers.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Collier has a 53% forecast to UC in on3’s RPM.

RPM is a little different than 247’s crystal ball in that it supposedly uses AI to gather social media and other data points. I’m a bit skeptical of that claim but I’ll take the prediction.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The idea of playing with 2 top 50 wings has got to be interesting to him. Especially since they're top 50 not top 10 that might be gone by the time he arrives

Comment

2023 five-star PG Isaiah Collier will officially visit USC on May 10-12, followed by UCLA on May 13-15, he tells @On3Recruits.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            2023 five-star PG Isaiah Collier will officially visit USC on May 10-12, followed by UCLA on May 13-15, he tells @On3Recruits.
            Nothing really "new" here but a preview of his upcoming visits and brief quotes on UC and Alabama
            https://247sports.com/college/basket...USC-187422646/

Comment

#10 in the newest 247 2023 class rankings https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Ba...oup=HighSchool

Comment

Rayvon Griffith is recruiting him.

https://twitter.com/_schuz_/status/1...ZkWr5iAmCm_alA

Comment

#4 in the new 2023 rankings from on3.com

https://www.on3.com/db/rankings/player/basketball/2023/

Comment

Wes Miller set his sights on 5* PG Isaiah Collier quite awhile ago. Considered the #1 or #2 PG in the 2023 class, Collier is an outstanding passer who gets his teammates great shots.

Collier is the #1 target of the staff, but the rising HS senior from the Atlanta area is targeted also by a boatload of big schools. Having already been to UC twice, once officially, he has also visited AL, USC & UCLA. Per 247sports.com, Collier plans to go up to Ann Arbor soon.

At present, Collier is injured (nature unknown) and likely will miss the rest of the summer circuit.

Also, he is a HS and AAU teammate and friend of another UC target, Arrinten Page.
                    Last edited by swilsonsp4; 06-20-2022, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                      Wes Miller set his sights on 5* PG Isaiah Collier quite awhile ago. Considered the #1 or #2 PG in the 2023 class, Collier is an outstanding passer who gets his teammates great shots.

Collier is the #1 target of the staff, but the rising HS senior from the Atlanta area is targeted also by a boatload of big schools. Having already been to UC twice, once officially, he has also visited AL, USC & UCLA. Per 247sports.com, Collier plans to go up to Ann Arbor soon.

At present, Collier is injured (nature unknown) and likely will miss the rest of the summer circuit.

Also, he is a HS and AAU teammate and friend of another UC target, Arrinten Page.
                      We had a thread on him already, but it was on page 5 of the BB recruiting forum after all the names I added recently. I've merged the threads.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Leading the EYBL is assists per game currently.

https://nikeeyb.com/leaderboard/
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Chad B touched on Collier in last night's BCJ night cap and, if I recall correctly, he made it sound like Collier could be making a decision soon-ish and that UC is very much in the mix. Definitely not saying he's coming to UC, but seems like it's still a legit possibility. I could be wrong, but I thought I read that they may have backed off Green (may need to check the previous night's video on YouTube, which I have not watched).

Comment

Chad B touched on Collier in last night's BCJ night cap and, if I recall correctly, he made it sound like Collier could be making a decision soon-ish and that UC is very much in the mix. Definitely not saying he's coming to UC, but seems like it's still a legit possibility. I could be wrong, but I thought I read that they may have backed off Green (may need to check the previous night's video on YouTube, which I have not watched).
                            https://www.on3.com/news/5-star-isai...nt-soon-after/

“I have a visit next week (July 28) to Michigan,” Collier said. “After that, I will probably sit down and make a decision. I’ve taken visits to Cincinnati, Alabama, UCLA, and USC.”
                            Cincinnati: “The environment was great; the fans there are wild. The fan love is crazy, and that is definitely what I love about them. It was really cool.”

UCLA: “Their guards and how they play. And they got so many national championships out there that the program likes to win. The coach is doing a good job over there. He’s getting players. And it’s California, a really great experience out there.”

Alabama: “The environment was great, I went to a football game there, and it was really loud. They are in the south, and I love their system.”

Southern Cal: “They are in California. Their system seemed like it was perfect for me, really. They get out in transition, just like he did at Dunk City, Florida Gulf Coast. They seem to be getting players every year and people getting drafted every year. Their guard play is really good right now.”

Michigan: “Juwan Howard is an NBA guy. They are getting players and putting them into the league. That is my main goal, really.

https://www.on3.com/news/kentucky-re...saiah-collier/
                            Kentucky recently reached out as well

Comment

https://www.on3.com/news/5-star-isai...nt-soon-after/

“I have a visit next week (July 28) to Michigan,” Collier said. “After that, I will probably sit down and make a decision. I’ve taken visits to Cincinnati, Alabama, UCLA, and USC.”
                              Cincinnati: “The environment was great; the fans there are wild. The fan love is crazy, and that is definitely what I love about them. It was really cool.”

UCLA: “Their guards and how they play. And they got so many national championships out there that the program likes to win. The coach is doing a good job over there. He’s getting players. And it’s California, a really great experience out there.”

Alabama: “The environment was great, I went to a football game there, and it was really loud. They are in the south, and I love their system.”

Southern Cal: “They are in California. Their system seemed like it was perfect for me, really. They get out in transition, just like he did at Dunk City, Florida Gulf Coast. They seem to be getting players every year and people getting drafted every year. Their guard play is really good right now.”

Michigan: “Juwan Howard is an NBA guy. They are getting players and putting them into the league. That is my main goal, really.

https://www.on3.com/news/kentucky-re...saiah-collier/
                              Kentucky recently reached out as well

Would be great to land collier..... But the competition is stiff! If he decides to stay in the South/Midwest we probably have a shot, and UCLA & USC are out.... Michigan, UC, & Bama are his top 3..

Comment

I think we are good shape but late $$$ scares me.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X