No announcement yet.

Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collier down to UC, UCLA, USC, Michigan https://www.on3.com/news/5-star-isai...n-coming-soon/

Plans to decide after upcoming Michigan visit.

on3’s recruiting prediction machine still lists UC first but also has Alabama second and they appear out.

I can’t say I expect UC at this point but I have no inside info.
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 07-24-2022, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      Collier down to UC, UCLA, USC, Michigan https://www.on3.com/news/5-star-isai...n-coming-soon/

Plans to decide after upcoming Michigan visit.

on3’s recruiting prediction machine still lists UC first but also has Alabama second and they appear out.

I can’t say I expect UC at this point but I have no inside info.

I'd say it's between UC & Michigan if Collier decides to stay in the area.... I think the Michigan visit will be the deciding factor.

Comment

This group doesn't think we have the talent to surround him and that will be a factor:

https://bustingbrackets.com/2022/07/...saiah-collier/

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post
          This group doesn't think we have the talent to surround him and that will be a factor:

https://bustingbrackets.com/2022/07/...saiah-collier/

Skillings, Reed, Griffith, & Nolley..... They're wrong......

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Pretty sure Nolley would be gone by the time Collier arrives
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I understand what they are saying. Nolley (as Lobot said) will be gone. Griffith is a 5 star and battle tested. The others appear to be solid additions but are untested at the higher levels of competition, both high school and AAU, Collier is a drive and dish guy and his success is predicated on somebody else finishing. We think and we hope we have such guys, and time will tell, but it could be a tough sell to a guy like Collier who may be more comfortable with other proven guys to share the offensive responsibility. Its really a matter of proven commodities vs hopeful commodities. If the hopefuls take a couple of years to develop and you are a one and done guy, what would you do to improve your NBA stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Pretty sure Nolley would be gone by the time Collier arrives

Yes sir, my mistake! I thought we had him for 2yrs.....

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

I understand what they are saying. Nolley (as Lobot said) will be gone. Griffith is a 5 star and battle tested. The others appear to be solid additions but are untested at the higher levels of competition, both high school and AAU, Collier is a drive and dish guy and his success is predicated on somebody else finishing. We think and we hope we have such guys, and time will tell, but it could be a tough sell to a guy like Collier who may be more comfortable with other proven guys to share the offensive responsibility. Its really a matter of proven commodities vs hopeful commodities. If the hopefuls take a couple of years to develop and you are a one and done guy, what would you do to improve your NBA stock?

If he's only going to be around 1yr, he might consider Michigan or UCLA......

Comment

I hope hes not a one and done, I despise the concept, but everything I read indicates he probably is. Thats why I was more inclined to go for Green who I believe will play college for a couple years primarily because of his size. Its also why we are recruiting 2024 point guards hard as a contingency plan in case we get Collier.

Comment

Visiting Michigan this weekend. Decision soon?

https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...NL1Ep9Jyb6EwRg

Comment

Up to #2 overall in 2023 rankings from on3

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                          I hope hes not a one and done, I despise the concept, but everything I read indicates he probably is. Thats why I was more inclined to go for Green who I believe will play college for a couple years primarily because of his size. Its also why we are recruiting 2024 point guards hard as a contingency plan in case we get Collier.
                          I'm for either one. But bring in a guy like Collier, and yes he's in the NBA the next year. But other guys notice that, and it makes us more interesting to other elite recruits, especially after landing Rayvon Griffith in the same class.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

I'm for either one. But bring in a guy like Collier, and yes he's in the NBA the next year. But other guys notice that, and it makes us more interesting to other elite recruits, especially after landing Rayvon Griffith in the same class.

Anytime you land a college recruit with that type of talent and high ranking., makes other High Level Recruits take notice... I'd definitely take him for one year...

Comment

Weird situation with one and dones. You don't want them to be one and done but you root for them to be.

Comment

I just don't have a good feeling about this.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X