No announcement yet.

Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't let Collier cost us any more good prospects by waiting around for him. Time to get a good PG and move on. Besides, he wouldn't shy away even if we got a commitment from someone else.
    Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 09-02-2022, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
      We can't let Collier cost us any more good prospects by waiting around for him. Time to get a good PG and move on. Besides, he wouldn't shy away even if we got a commitment from someone else.
      Have we lost out on anybody recently? If not I don’t see the point here. While Green was on our short list, he was never a lock. I’m at the point of trusting coach on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Have we lost out on anybody recently? If not I don’t see the point here. While Green was on our short list, he was never a lock. I’m at the point of trusting coach on this.
        I believe losing Green was a direct result of recruiting Collier. Now, we face a similar result with James.

Comment

• There's something going on that we are not privy to. He's been down to four schools now and is still delaying a decision. It's no longer just about playing basketball apparently. This Nil debacle as it's structured now is an unmitigated disaster. We lost out on Green waiting on a decision and now it looks as though we're headed to the transfer portal next year for a serviceable one year point guard. I'm hoping the UC staff knows what their doing.

Comment

• I look at it this way. Wes Miller has UC in the final 4 for the #1 player in the country. He has UC in the top three for a top #50 in Jizzle James. Mick Cronin didn't even try to swing that high. Things will work out. Moving to the strongest basketball conference ever will certainly help. UC will be OK.

Comment

• Analysis of Collier recruitment
              https://www.on3.com/news/recruiting-...la-cincinnati/

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

I believe losing Green was a direct result of recruiting Collier. Now, we face a similar result with James.

Agree, Green was a direct loss from Collier... and to add to it, Green picks X!

Comment

• There is never a guarantee with any player. I still think we have a legit shot at Isaiah Collier, the one guy I wanted all along. I would have loved to have Green, but I don't care about him now, my fingers are crossed as we're still there for the #1 player in the country. Maybe we get Isaiah Collier and Jizzle James, that would be a recruiting class for the top of our new league.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                    There is never a guarantee with any player. I still think we have a legit shot at Isaiah Collier, the one guy I wanted all along. I would have loved to have Green, but I don't care about him now, my fingers are crossed as we're still there for the #1 player in the country. Maybe we get Isaiah Collier and Jizzle James, that would be a recruiting class for the top of our new league.

I would be thrilled to have James for the next 3-4 years....

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I would be thrilled to have James for the next 3-4 years....
                      Most definitely.

Comment

• Cincinnati head coach Wes Miller will be in to see Isaiah Collier, the No. 1 prospect in the 2023 class, a source tells @247Sports.
                        Wes Miller will be joined by two assistants.
                        Last edited by GoBearcats31; 09-09-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                          Cincinnati head coach Wes Miller will be in to see Isaiah Collier, the No. 1 prospect in the 2023 class, a source tells @247Sports.
                          Wes Miller will be joined by two assistants.

Joe Tipton (on3): USC head coach Andy Enfield and his staff will be in to see teammates 5 [star] Isaiah Collier and 4 [star] Arrinten Page today, two priority recruits.

Comment

• Jake Weingarten: [Wes Miller + assistant] will complete an in-home Sunday with top target, Isaiah Collier, who they watched today.

Comment

• More from Weingarten
                              ”Cincinnati and Wes Miller making a major push at arguably the nation’s top-rated recruit Isaiah Collier. Staff watched him yesterday and will complete and in-home visit with him tomorrow afternoon, a source told @Stockrisers.”

Comment

• One last push before moving on

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X