Isaiah Collier 2023 GA PG 6'3 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

My Heart is UC... But? I can't get over the fact that the statement was made by the Collier Camp... " Wes has never handled a player of this caliber/high expectations" Something to that effect... If that's the deciding factor, Collier picks Michigan... But? I'm very hopeful Isaiah realizes Wes once played for a Blue Blood and knows how to guide/handle a player of this Talent!
    My opinion is that is something the writer put in the conversation so as to have fodder to be included to every scenario/ choice to sensationalize his article. The coach either plays the young man or don't. It's up to the player to make the most of his opportunities. Huggins didn't do anything special with KMart other let him be who he was becoming. And he became a lottery pick. That whole piece was a bunch of words saying nothing in my mind.
    . I know I'm over simplifying things but the fact is playing a highly sought after recruit in what is talked about as the most competitive college bball conference and he excels, that pretty much handles things coaching wise. Kmart stood out in conference USA
    Last edited by Rufus; 11-16-2022, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• That Bohn tweet was definitely fake. Usual suspect involved
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Announcing at 12:00 pm ET on his Instagram -- will USC coaches and fans be awake at 9:00 a.m.?

https://twitter.com/isaiahcollier04/...01651391983616
        Bumping this ^^^ -- announcement at Noon ET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          That Bohn tweet was definitely fake. Usual suspect involved
          Mick? LOL or, is it him?
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

My Heart is UC... But? I can't get over the fact that the statement was made by the Collier Camp... " Wes has never handled a player of this caliber/high expectations" Something to that effect... If that's the deciding factor, Collier picks Michigan... But? I'm very hopeful Isaiah realizes Wes once played for a Blue Blood and knows how to guide/handle a player of this Talent!
            I am hopeful that DerMarr will serve as mentor in capacity to get Isaiah to become an NBA lottery pick.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• USC it is. bummer

Comment

• Collier just committed to USC per his IG announcement.

Comment

• That Stinks! Once Page committed to USC I was a little concerned.... I have one more concern? Could Rayvon Griffith back out ? I was wondering if it was a smoke screen (Thanksgiving Day) and waiting to see where Collier commits....

Comment

• His reasoning was "LA" . I think Wes did everything to get him to UC and in the end it wasn't even the college or staff that ultimately caused the decision to go against us. Oh well.

I think we're on solid ground with James and Griffith. I'm not at all nervous about Griffith. He should be signed next week when he comes home from Arizona.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

His reasoning was "LA" . I think Wes did everything to get him to UC and in the end it wasn't even the college or staff that ultimately caused the decision to go against us. Oh well.

I think we're on solid ground with James and Griffith. I'm not at all nervous about Griffith. He should be signed next week when he comes home from Arizona.

James is already signed correct ? I'm not concerned with James, but Griffith could be another story...

Comment

• Griffith already signed, quietly, but no one is announcing it until he can do so with his family on Thanksgiving. Today is the last day of the early signing period. I cannot recall the source.

Comment

James is already signed correct ? I'm not concerned with James, but Griffith could be another story...
                          Correct. The only reason Griffith didn't sign ealier is that his family was supposed to go to Arizona for the signing and they didn't make it for some travel related reason. He's signing over the Thanksgiving break, probably on Thursday.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Correct. The only reason Griffith didn't sign ealier is that his family was supposed to go to Arizona for the signing and they didn't make it for some travel related reason. He's signing over the Thanksgiving break, probably on Thursday.
                            Is today officially the last day for early signing period?

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                              Griffith already signed, quietly, but no one is announcing it until he can do so with his family on Thanksgiving. Today is the last day of the early signing period. I cannot recall the source.
                              Is this a fact or wishful thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stevefingerman View Post

Is this a fact or wishful thinking?
                                He’ll be a Bearcat. Fact.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X