• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Any feedback from his visit?
    In Estrada's Top 4

https://twitter.com/TravisBranham_/s...FstlEXwVw&s=09

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

ON3 has flipped their prediction from Ole MIss to UC.
      I've quickly learned not to trust On3's algorithm, unless a human (Jamie Shaw, for instance) makes an actual pick. The algorithm is so heavily influenced by visits or scheduled visits.

Just last week I saw the algorithm flip three times in a row among four schools (A to B, B to C, C to D) and then the transfer picked an entirely different school.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
        Letting him off campus without a commit doesn't bode well IMO. Hope he chooses UC. We shall see
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I've quickly learned not to trust On3's algorithm, unless a human (Jamie Shaw, for instance) makes an actual pick. The algorithm is so heavily influenced by visits or scheduled visits.

Just last week I saw the algorithm flip three times in a row among four schools (A to B, B to C, C to D) and then the transfer picked an entirely different school.
          The algorithm over there is based heavily on internet traffic and mentions which is why it’s wrong. Some fanbases can cause those flips by “piling on” on Twitter and Instagram profiles.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC has contacted Indy native Jayden Taylor, a 6'4 sophomore at Butler. He led the Bulldogs in scoring at 12.9 ppg this past season.

https://twitter.com/247HSHoops/statu...rd-Forum-40%2F
            NC State Wolfpack

Comment

• Matthew Cleveland, a 6’7 sophomore from Atlanta who led FSU in scoring at 13.8 ppg, entering the portal. He will be highly coveted but seems like the type of kid who would be a good replacement for Landers Nolley.

Comment

Matthew Cleveland, a 6’7 sophomore from Atlanta who led FSU in scoring at 13.8 ppg, entering the portal. He will be highly coveted but seems like the type of kid who would be a good replacement for Landers Nolley.
                We need to get Chad Dollar on the heels of this young man. I would assume CD should already have some relationship with him seeing as he's from the Georgia area. Am I correct that this is Mr. Dollars area?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post

We need to get Chad Dollar on the heels of this young man. I would assume CD should already have some relationship with him seeing as he's from the Georgia area. Am I correct that this is Mr. Dollars area?
                  Dollar and also Morgan have ties down there -- but yeah I'd guess Dollar would be the go to here if they are serious about him

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
                    Estrada says he plans to make his decision 4/29 https://twitter.com/Aaron4PF_/status...21391387824129

Comment

Matthew Cleveland, a 6’7 sophomore from Atlanta who led FSU in scoring at 13.8 ppg, entering the portal. He will be highly coveted but seems like the type of kid who would be a good replacement for Landers Nolley.
                      UC not among the 15 or so schools listed in a tweet from @TiptonEdits to have contacted him so far. Doesn't mean they haven't or wont. Doesn't mean they will...

Comment

DaSean Nelson, a former 2022 juco target for Wes, in the portal. 10.0 and 4.8 this year at DePaul.
                        Staying at DePaul

Comment

• Rienk Mast to Nebraska
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Temple's Khalif Battle into the portal
                            Arkansas Razorbacks.

The Muss Bus has landed Battle (Temple), Mark (Houston), Menifield (Washington) -- all guards.

Comment

• Travis Branham of 247 Sports:

There have been 1,391 names enter the transfer portal dating back to the first game of the CBB season. 41 of those have since withdrawn while only 261 of those have made a commitment. Tons of dominoes still to fall with some major names still expected to enter.

Comment

• @JonRothstein: Oklahoma State transfer Moussa Cisse tells me that he will do a ZOOM today with Cincinnati. Also recently did a ZOOM with Ole Miss.

@JonRothstein: Moussa Cisse tells me that he's receiving interest from the following programs: Ole Miss UCF Cincinnati Kansas State LSU UCLA TCU Memphis Arkansas Mississippi State Syracuse

Moussa Cissee played a year at Memphis and two at Oklahoma State. 7'1 from Guinea. Averaged 6.9 points, 8.0 rebounds, 1.9 blocks over three seasons. Former 5-star prospect. Should have two years left if he uses a COVID year.
                                Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-13-2023, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X