No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been unusually quiet concerning Simas' extended visit on campus so I'm debating myself between no news is good news and that there is virtually nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

And now apparently no longer plans on visiting Arizona or UC. Branham predicts he’s going to Alabama, despite them just getting Estrada.
      Wrightsell has, in fact, also committed to Alabama

Comment

• The way things are going, it will be the team with the highest payroll that will win the NCAA. Miami nearly did it this year. Some fat cat donor will be able to pay for a pretty good team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Apparently 1M in NIL smells bad. Or at least that's the rumor around Estrada.
          Which would explain why he canceled visits to UCF and K-State after visiting Alabama. Had he visited Alabama first, he probably would have canceled his visit here as well.
          Last edited by longtimefan; 04-23-2023, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Which would explain why he canceled visits to UCF and K-State after visiting Alabama. Had he visited them first, he probably would have canceled his visit here as well.
            take it now or it is off the table eh

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Shedrick still considering UC. And 17 others… https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/s...429-7Zsp1zj4Tg
              Off the board to Texas
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                It's been unusually quiet concerning Simas' extended visit on campus so I'm debating myself between no news is good news and that there is virtually nothing to see here.
                It would be nice to hear something, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• @trillydonovan: Sounds like Georgia is the team to beat for Ole Miss transfer Amaree Abram. Also hearing Cincinnati is in a similar position with Kentucky transfer CJ Fredrick. Should see some movement on both guys this week.

I don't know who this is, but this account has been on my radar the last couple weeks and this account is frequently making statements/predictions that seem to usually be correct. So take it for what it's worth, but there has been some pro-UC buzz for Fredrick it seems.

Comment

• Any news Simas Lukosius ??

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                      Any news Simas Lukosius ??
                      No word yet. Hopefully something soon. The longer it drags, the more likely he's sitting down and really weighing options (and could conceivably schedule more visits). But maybe we'll hear something in the next day or two.

Comment

• hearing cj Frederick may be ours?...my son, very unreliable source

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                          hearing cj Frederick may be ours?...my son, very unreliable source
                          Others saying similar

https://twitter.com/trillydonovan/st...dx8hfPkfg&s=19
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• No word on Simas, more than likely not coming to UC... Sounds like CJ is ours to lose.....

Comment

• Hope your wrong about Simas. Had a good feeling about him till things got quiet pre and post visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                                No word on Simas, more than likely not coming to UC... Sounds like CJ is ours to lose.....
                                https://www.si.com/college/cincinnat...-to-cincinnati

Looks like CJ has committed

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X