2023 NCAA Transfer Portal Megathread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    We have contacted Ryan Conwell, a SG from USF . Conwell would be an incoming sophomore with 3 years to play.

https://gousfbulls.com/sports/mens-b...-conwell/13573
    Indiana State Sycamores

Comment

• let us stop the petty bickering among one another. Some seem to major on others instead of the Cats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post

No dancing bearcat so far. Is SL still on campus?
        I heard from someone this am that the visit lasted until today. They also said the Men's bball program started following him on Instagram which is typically a good sign.

Comment

• Now, is Simas Lukosius still on Campus ??? Any insight if he commits today, or leaves campus without a Commitment.?
          Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-22-2023, 09:27 AM. Reason: Removed off topic content

Comment

• Travis Branham (247): CSU Fullerton transfer Latrell Wrightsell will take a visit to Arizona April 25-26, a source tells @247SportsPortal.

Also planning to take a visit to Cincinnati.

LW averaged 16.3 and 4.5 this past year. The 6’3 guard hails from Nebraska and was a junior this past year.

Comment

• Originally posted by coach View Post

I heard from someone this am that the visit lasted until today. They also said the Men's bball program started following him on Instagram which is typically a good sign.
              I noticed this too re: Instagram. And they only follow like 140 accounts, the vast majority being current (and incoming) players, former players and priority recruits like McKinley.

Comment

• Aaron Estrada is officially headed to Alabama

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  Aaron Estrada is officially headed to Alabama
                  So Here's hoping we land Simas!
                  Last edited by Rufus; 04-22-2023, 03:20 PM.

Comment

I looked at him like Cane Broome, a good player, but no way will those stats continue at this level. In fact, I think Cane was better.

Comment

I thought he was waiting until the 29th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

I thought he was waiting until the 29th?
                        He said that but I guess he was ready

Comment

Travis Branham (247): CSU Fullerton transfer Latrell Wrightsell will take a visit to Arizona April 25-26, a source tells @247SportsPortal.

Also planning to take a visit to Cincinnati.

LW averaged 16.3 and 4.5 this past year. The 6’3 guard hails from Nebraska and was a junior this past year.
                          And now apparently no longer plans on visiting Arizona or UC. Branham predicts he’s going to Alabama, despite them just getting Estrada.

Comment

And now apparently no longer plans on visiting Arizona or UC. Branham predicts he’s going to Alabama, despite them just getting Estrada.
                            Why, whenever I read into the details of what’s happening in college basketball, do I get the sensation that somebody nearby ran over a skunk?

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Why, whenever I read into the details of what’s happening in college basketball, do I get the sensation that somebody nearby ran over a skunk?
                              That's not skunk your smelling LTF. It's known as filthy lucre. Dollars, Benjamins, Bucks, Payola, etc.,etc. ahem......... n.....i......l.
                              Last edited by Rufus; 04-23-2023, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Apparently 1M in NIL smells bad. Or at least that's the rumor around Estrada.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X