Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Makes two of us.
    I don't get it either. He's basically AJ McGinnis.

Comment

• Originally posted by sedz View Post
      wait and see -----

Comment

• Local kid from Princeton enters from tOSU. Bowen Hardman. Who knows with the mess that was up there, but is he more productive than what we have? He can hit a 3
        Last edited by leo from jersey; 03-28-2024, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
          Local kid from Princeton enters from tOSU. Bowen Hardman. Who knows with the mess that was up there, but is he more productive than what we have? He can hit a 3
          Looks like he only shoots. Zero assists, zero offensive rebounds, zero blocks, zero rim attempts all season. Poor defender too. I think there's a reason he didn't get much playing time.

Comment

Looks like he only shoots. Zero assists, zero offensive rebounds, zero blocks, zero rim attempts all season. Poor defender too. I think there's a reason he didn't get much playing time.
            Yes I agree. I was trying to be positive because he is a local. I think there is a school for him although not in a major conference.

Comment

Head is a CG that can play the point. They may be gauging interest in case Day Day isn't healthy next year. His stats are not overwhelming but he was a freshman of the year this past season in the Atlantic Sun. In the case where Day Day isn't available, you need a backup at point for Jizzle James and it would also allow you to move James off the ball offensively. Theory on my part.

He played for Lutheran East HS in Cleveland.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• If I recall correctly, the aforementioned Bowen Hardman from Princeton HS was pretty highly rated as a sophomore or so. His stock continued to drop and he ended up a 2/3-star recruit -- pretty low for a program of Ohio State's caliber. I was surprised after playing about 20 minutes as a freshman he came back for another year/was not pushed out the door. In any event, wish him luck -- seems like maybe he might be a MAC guy (Travis Steele/Miami?).

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                  If I recall correctly, the aforementioned Bowen Hardman from Princeton HS was pretty highly rated as a sophomore or so. His stock continued to drop and he ended up a 2/3-star recruit -- pretty low for a program of Ohio State's caliber. I was surprised after playing about 20 minutes as a freshman he came back for another year/was not pushed out the door. In any event, wish him luck -- seems like maybe he might be a MAC guy (Travis Steele/Miami?).
                  Ask Lobot, but I believe the Cats were interested in Hardman at one time. Again, there was a mess at tOSU and so who knows. I wish him well in the fulfilling of his dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

Ask Lobot, but I believe the Cats were interested in Hardman at one time. Again, there was a mess at tOSU and so who knows. I wish him well in the fulfilling of his dream.
                    We looked at him during the Brannen era and pretty sure we made an offer.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Cam Carter -- second leading scorer for Kansas State -- expected to hit the portal
                      Headed to LSU

Comment

• Per @BJenkins247, Oklahoma State's 6'8 freshman forward Eric Dailey is headed to the portal (9.3 points, 4.8 rebounds).

Comment

• Oklahoma big John Hughley to the portal

Comment

Oklahoma big John Hughley to the portal
                            We offered him but it's been awhile
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

We offered him but it's been awhile
                              That was Brannen’s staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I have good information that Aziz and Jamille will be back next year. I have not heard anything on Viktor Lakhin but I expect him to stay. I have not heard anything on Jizzle James but I expect him to stay.
                                My hunches on some of this were wrong.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X