2023-24 Roster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Is he a player or a warm body for practice?
    He's on the roster on the athletic website, which makes me assume he's an actual player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carthage World View Post

He's on the roster on the athletic website, which makes me assume he's an actual player.
      C.J. Anthony, Chase Kirkwood and Landon Long are walk-ons. Anthony has played extremely little beyond mop-up minutes, and Kirkwood has played only mop-up minutes. I suspect Long will do likewise. Their primary functions will be to provide extra practice bodies and, I assume, run as scout squad members.

Comment

• Here is an example of a two-time basketball transfer who DID get a waiver, presumably due to certain unique circumstances
        https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/sta...06734836527578

Comment

• I read that there were thousands of kids in the transfer portal after the end of last season of both basketball and football among other sports as well. If this is true then it seems that the NCAA is dragging it's feet in getting their decisions to waiting student athletes.
          ​One or two being made aware of their decision a week seems like it's taking forever.

Comment

• Wes said in today’s press conference that Aziz and Jamille are still in the waiver process with the NCAA and they’ll let us know when they know something.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Wes said in today’s press conference that Aziz and Jamille are still in the waiver process with the NCAA and they’ll let us know when they know something.
              I'm predicting that Jon Rothstein lets us know first

Comment

Looks like UNC had a football player denied as well although this is more of a move back home thing than a mental health waiver.

https://abc11.com/tez-walker-unc-foo...date/13690213/
                This UNC football player is now eligible based on new information previously not made available to the NCAA

Also the NCAA: "Had the UNC staff not behaved in this fashion and submitted this information weeks ago, this entire unfortunate episode could have been avoided."

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

This UNC football player is now eligible based on new information previously not made available to the NCAA

Also the NCAA: "Had the UNC staff not behaved in this fashion and submitted this information weeks ago, this entire unfortunate episode could have been avoided."
                  Translated “we messed up, we forgot it’s North Carolina!”

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Unfortunately, there is a lot of truth to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Wrong sport though...
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• A rumor is circulating that Aziz Bandaogo may have been approved for his waiver. No word I've seen on Reynolds but Aziz filed about 2/3 weeks before Reynolds did. Take it with a grain of salt.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

A rumor is circulating that Aziz Bandaogo may have been approved for his waiver. No word I've seen on Reynolds but Aziz filed about 2/3 weeks before Reynolds did. Take it with a grain of salt.
                          Even one of them would be a great help.

Comment

• This is the current roster. Look at the positions listed. I'm not going to say anything else.

https://gobearcats.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This is the current roster. Look at the positions listed. I'm not going to say anything else.

https://gobearcats.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster
                              No centers listed and a whole bunch of guards. Interesting.

Comment

• There is a picture of the team with the Chicago skyline posted on social media stating that they are the 2023 dodgeball champions.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X